BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

i emailed migo for full face fat grafting and they quoted me more than 3.5K, which i think was rather high so now considering between JW & or View.

if View charges 1.5 million won for full face, that's kind of cheap. other than the areas that u did which I need it too, I also need grating on my temples, maxilla and chin area. wondering if VIEW still charge at 1.5K or higher??

im thinking to call View to ask the price since they didnt reply my emails .:rolleyes:

called View and there's communication breakdown as they dun understand eng n mandarin.. :sad:(

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i'm new here. have been thinking of doing plastic surgery very long time. It will be my birthday this january and i'm thinking of visiting a few recommended clinics so that I can have more options.

Anyone wana join me to korea?

Bumpz Up...

December 2012
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)

January 2013
sorbet0408 (2-17th) - Confirmed
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

I think View may charge a bit more for more areas, but im not 100% sure. I might b mistaken, but that was what they quoted me for forehead and nasiofold. I didnt pay to close attn to the areas after they told me that i cudnt even do it this trip. I just remembered 1.5 mil

Yeah, ive only heard now 4 ppl speak english at view. Ms kim, dr lee, the shampoo girl and one of the nurses. I didnt meet the other 2 doctors, so i couldnt tell u if they did or not.

Hi Aeree...when r u gg?

Hi Sanmi, I think it is better to share since u r alone. Meeting good and help room mates will help tremendously during ur stay.

Hi, I emailed 1 of the bnb owners and they said that it cost usd 50 per night with breakfast excluding bnb srv charges. It's a private room and i do think it's gd if going alone. At least the couple is there and anything, ure not alone.

For The whole apt cost ard 100 unless have a buddy to share with, the cost will be lower.

Thiefcate...u have keloids? Din notice it in ur pic...where? Thats something i'm most worried abt.

At the same time, can i check...is ur medication covered or its additional charges? I took ur advice n try buying Sinecch, but its not sold in SG. N I conveniently forgot abt it. Now i foundit but it might not reach me on time...so its kind of risky to buy. I emailed Ms Lee to ask...but she is not replying...i guess they r really busy.

If I booked an Appt for consultation, and if decided to do the surgery with them the next day, will they be able to accommodate n squeeze the patients in for a slot the next day?
I rmb that View is quite popular with the locals.

I'm gg to stay in Itaewon during my first few nite. I booked the whole apt since me n my BFFs prefer the privacy, so the host left the hse to us. Usually she stays there...u might wan to check it out.

https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/558443

no guarantees - i think ur gg during their peak/busy period.

HOWEVER, just tell them ur on a tight schedule. i've read on this thread that clinics normally will shift things around to cater to foreigners (but also don't assume they'll drop everything for us) :smile: i think view was one of those clinics to do that.

just remember to get every clinics phone no and have ur translator call ur chosen clinic (once you've decided) to book surgery immediately for the next day. i would like to think they would try their best to accommodate - let's face it, they charge us foreigners more than locals, so we're their cash cows!! lol :P

Did u say pore treatment?? I think i need tt... if its 39,000 won, its really cheap. If I can do it post op, i will definitely go for it. But time is of an essence as I'm leaving for korea next week. :sad:

i rmb their peak period is in April.
so accommodation got to book early as well as most PS clinics are quite busy during this period. eveything hv to book early.. :sad:

was thinking to go ard march 25. if hv buddy to go with.

I dun wanna clash with the locals when all of them are going for PS in april and M afraid that the docs will not do a good job. rush thru the surgeries.