BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Dec to Feb is their peak period for PS. I think Apr/May is peak period for holiday...so finding accommodation is more difficult but booking PS...maybe less of the problem.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i done some more research into skin clinic (not definitive tho) - and it seems for anything other than facials you will need approx. 3-6 sessions...depending on the condition of ur skin, what ur having treated, how bad ur skin concern is etc

i want to do pigmentation and pores - lumix (sp??) requires about 3-4 sessions at about 2-4 wks apart

to treat pigmentation on another machine, Matrix or something (which apparently is more effected, but treat pigmentation, age sots, freckles, wrinkles - not pores, so will need more treatments to address this concern) takes 1-3 sessions at about 4 weeks apart

boo!! :cry: thinking if only one session will do anything. thinking it still might be worth it ??? more research needed

really? eeppp!! i thought their peak periods are Dec/Jan and Jun/Jul???

i have been PMing some of those that have been to Korea (and now they have mostly all gone) and i've been told that i'm good for April also Sept/Oct/Nov...Nov could maybe be slightly problematic if at the end of Nov

no offense, but i hope ur wrong lol :P how or where did u hear april is busy?

EDIT: just read Eliq's post...<phew> that's ok then - not great, but ok :smile:

ANOTHER EDIT: i'm going at the end of march to start of april

sigh.. 2 clinics are asking me for dates soon thou they didn't ask me to place a deposit.. but m torn between 2 clinics. each hv their strengths.
1 of them allows me to transfer more than half of the surgeries cost so that I do not need to bring too much $ over which kind of thoughtful..

i cant rmb who told me that they are busy during that period but yes, accommodation is a problem in april.
ure going in march? which clinic hv u shortlist?

book both.. go for consultation...talk to the dr. Feel comfortable with the dr n design of the PS before confirming. All dr. and consultant can tell u wat u need to do...but let the dr. show u how they do and how u will look like before u confirm. I had a face to face consultation with Item before... he show me how my crease will look like by poking the lid with toothpick...then show me how my nose will look like if I do wat he suggest.

Of course, after reading this forum...everything changed. I'm visiting another two clinics.

I doubt i can do it then... :sad: I'm only there for 10 days.

at 1st, i was intending to book consultations at the 2 clinics on day 1 n have consultations with them before deciding.
I'm only afraid that if I should decide on 1 of them and the clinic cant slot me in for the surgery on the next day, then I will be in trouble.
1 of the forum-er decide on JW and they cant slot her in which was kind of sad if this situation falls on me.
i love JW fat graft and View nose. but mine is revision case and dr sul is good in nose revision.
View i dun see any feedback on revision rhinoplasty exp: for primary cases.
i dun wanna go thru 2 surgeries, 1 on each clinic

i think i know which forumers ur talking about - she ended up gg to a smaller clinic on the rec of her translator...and by all accounts - the results are good :smile:

i think you'll be fine...if ur gg at the end of march - it's no longer their busy period

fingers crossed. :cool:
now thinking when is the latest to book accommodation n consultations slots..
got to get my dates fixed 1st.

Ic...tts a tough decision to make.

oh shucks... forgot to take that into consideration!
hmmm...
if i decide to go korea, (eyes and nose/mini-vline) i would most probably give myself at least 3 weeks stay in korea..
if its 2-4 weeks apart per session (estimate)
then i could only do maybe 2 sessions? hmmm...

good point to consider...
will note down on that... thanks!:P

Hey i tried to take out the spaces but the website doesnt work can you pm me the links?