BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

See if that will work.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thats a pretty good price compared to what other clinics charge, for cheeks and chin some clinics will charge 3000! are u liking the fat grafts so far? did the clinic give you an idea about how long the results should last?

I felt like they did try their best to accommodate my initial surgery. I had to wait 2 days though after my consultation because that was the only opening. Im not sure how many days after consult winterntht waited.
With me wanting fat grafting, it was so last minute and not really recommended, so the urgency wasn't as great. Hence, i didnt get a slot.

O wow, i feel btr bout the price then. I have that pillow face look right now, but once it subsides i think i will like it. The forehead graft really helped complete my new jawline.

Migo said overall, 60% is average for their patients' fat survival rate. They gave me a range, but 60% seemed to b the average. Like the other doctors who i consulted w said, whatever amount survives, will remain forever. They did recommend if i wanted to to come back for a second visit i cud, but the b/a pics i saw of patients who went back at a much later post op visit, still looked fine.

lol yup now i know which clinics give overpriced quotes. is there a considerable difference in your cheeks? my cheeks are quite flat and make my face look un-proportional so i hope there can be a big difference there. im glad u like ure results tho, fat grafting does wonders :smile:

i don't know when i would be able to go in for a second visit for fat grafting so its good tht the results last.

Wow we really DO have different perceptions of what looks nice because imo, she has such a fake looking nose lol...It's thin and shiny. Eek.

I know what u mean about being not proportional. i have pretty flat cheeks too, so for me, any thing is better than what it was. It kinda breaks up the longness in my mid-face. I think it will give me just a little more definition/fullness which is what i want. i dont wanna have this pillow face forever. I didn't know they cud do fat grafting on cheeks, my biggest thing was my forehead.

I thought i was going to b okay without fat grafting my forehead, but it was that and my eyes that were the primary reason for this trip. Then after seeing MiaAnns naturally full forehead in an after pic and how balanced she looked, i realized if i wanted my face to b more proportionate, then i needed to do the fat grafting. If i had all the $ in the world, i wudda waited the 3 months like View suggested, but this trip (travel, accommodations, food, etc) made a huge dent in my wallet, so i went for it. Wudda costed more in the States and to go and look for a doctor all over again. I was like no. Just do it now.

lol hahaha well i guess we do!! i juss like the definition and sharpness of her nose i guess. do u think she had silicone put in her nose? i heard thats what can make a nose look shiny looking.

Lol, yes we do! Thats y i cant give any recommendations as to which clinic is better bcuz after talking to the girls here, i realized my natural might b their plastic.