BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing. For sure getting an under eye fat graft and jaw surgery ( probably V-line T-osteotomy). Maybe getting loveband, zygoma and nose+tiplasty surgery. If I don't do the latter three surgeries, I'm planning on getting abdomen and lower body liposuction instead. I'm basing my research on a lot of surgeries, so it's pretty overwhelming.

And it is frustrating. I was actually planning on going to a place someone had raved about on the previous thread, until I learned they were just promoting their clinic/doctor. :tdown: I understand some clinics and their marketing tactics, since plastic surgery in Korea is such a competitive business. But it's all so sketchy that it just makes me want to stay away.

Right now, I'm just basing my potential clinics on some of the responses I've gotten from Korean locals. Reason being is they actually provide B&A, and sometimes horrendous 'during' photos. So far,

View PS - 7 (really considering)
Siwoo PS - 1
Girin PS - 4
Kim Han Sung PS - 5
Samsung PS - 7
Lady Hosan PS - 1
Fresh PS - 3
Stardom PS - 4 (my #1 choice for liposuction)
Miplus Clinic - 2
ID Hospital - 2
Namu PS - 4
Befor PS - 5
Winners PS - 1
YK Clinic - 3
Gold Hospital - 1
Conopi PS - 1
Star M Clinic - 2
Angie Kwok PS - 1
Regen PS - 1
Misarang PS - 1
NJH Clinic - 1
Sang Bum PS - 2
Change Clinic - 1
Kiss-U PS - 1
TL PS - 1 (heard this place has had good reviews from locals so really considering)

In terms of the messages I got from each girl, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary... except for when I got two messages from girls who went to ID. Their responses were literally sent a couple of seconds from each other, which was really suspicious to me. Anyway, all the other messages I received were pretty spaced out, and most didn't raise any red flags (left out the ones that did) when I had my Korean friend review them. His help has seriously been invaluable in my research.

I also read many rave reviews about Zoe, so I actually contacted her before, requesting advice on good clinics for my surgeries. She said ID, Regen and BK were places many of her clients were happy with, and that I may want to look them up in my research. She didn't force the clinics on me, though, and didn't come off as a saleperson. She seems like a genuinely friendly person, so I'm definitely considering her as my translator for when I go to Korea. I'm looking into other (cheaper) possible translators though.

I would avoid OZ clinic for eyes. I have heard from this thread and even on another that he isnt good for eyes at all and have read a few negative reviews.
Teuim is suppose to be good, I havent heard much else except for maybe BK but the more I think about it the more I want to avoid them!

TBH i am not surprosed Zoe mentioned those three clinics as they are the ones most known by foreign patients! So her clients wouldve really know those places! Haha

I am tempted to to go a few of those clinics mentioned. I might swap one for BK as I kind of dont wanna go there anymore.
I still like JW and ID... But view seem popular as does Befor and Kimhansung (sp?)
but that would mean I definitely need a translator :/ hmph...

Seems none of the locals so far have mentioned JW? Or even the ones that seem popular in this thread? Like Teuim or VIP?

Aahhh this whole thing is confusing..why cant it be more simple ^_^""

hey everyone,

i am new to this thread. Was looking through the posts as I am thinking of doing eye and nose surgery and would like recommendations on which Plastic surgeon is the best for both, as I prefer to do everything in one clinic.

So far, I have shortlisted ITEM, ID, OZ, Regen, Teuim and planning to send them an email soon. Those who have done both surgeries in any of the 4 clinics, is it possible to give ur feedback? I would love to hear from you and your experience as I am worried I may make a wrong choice.

Thanks!

yes they did. they actually emailed me pretty quick! I just copied and pasted from my email :smile:

Dr Park from OZ clinic
"...blepharoplasty with medial epicanthoplasty.
I usually recommend my patients to stay in Korea for more than 6 days.
The expected cost of this is 2,000,000 KRW."

and for Grand Medical Clinic:
"We have three double eyelid surgeries and
the surgical procedure will be recommended by our surgeon after he checks your
eye condition face to face during the consultation.

1. Incision method: Permanent and clear
double eyelids can be made by the incisional double eyelid surgery. This
procedure is suitable for patients with thick and droopy upper eyelids.
Stitches will be removed on the 7th day. The approximate price is from 1,750,000
KRW to 2,100,000 KRW.

2. Natural adhesion method: This special
double eyelid surgery was created by Grand which makes double eyelids as
similar as innate double eyelids (leaves no scar). This method induces adhesion
between upper eyelid skin and levator palpebrae superioris muscle through small
incision holes. After inducing the adhesion, the surgery will be completed by
threading outer upper eyelid and conjunctiva. This procedure is suitable for
for patients with thin upper eyelids. Stitches will be removed on the 3-4th day
after the surgery. The approximate price is from 1,600,000 KRW to 2,000,000
KRW.

3. Non-incision method: This surgery is
suitable for patients with thin upper lid. It leaves almost no scar and gives a
very natural look. Stitches will be removed on the 3-4th day after the surgery.
The approximate price is 1,200,000 KRW to 1,500,000 KRW."

thanks so much! i actually haven't even heard of Teium until this thread, and I keep reading that Dr. Kwon is really good for eyes! I only know of OZ clinic because my friend went and she said some really good things about him, but then again, her surgery is a bit different from what I am wanting... =/

It's so hard when you're not a local! and have limited time to shop around for different Drs!

Hi guys,

Have u guys done only the inner corner eye surgergy?

Btw my nose post op day 11 from Bk. My nose is still sore but no one can tell I just did my nose. I have been walking around without a mask since post op day 6. I guess I'm just one of those that heals fast? One thing I did before surgery was to ear tons of blueberries (antioxidant). The swelling goes away just slightly each day! I'm really excited about my outcome but do hope my tips becomes thinner over time.

I think Marir's list is definitely giving everyone food for thought when it comes to choosing a clinic. I think it was London_Chick who said there were over 400 clinics but i thought she was kinda exaggerating but seeing the list, i've not even heard of half of them O_o.

Many thanks btw Marir, its a stella job compiling that list.

I wasn't surprised when she mentioned those three clinics for the same reason! lol

I'm actually still considering ID too, since their specialty is jaw surgery. Is 'JW' Jewelry PS?
Also, I've gotten about 70 responses, so I'm not too sure why no one has mentioned any of the popular clinics on this thread. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that locals having more choices, since they don't have the same language problems as foreigners. What's popular to us (usually English friendly clinics) may not be popular to them (English friendly or not).
When a person raves about a clinic on this thread, more people are likely to check the place out... then there are even more rave reviews, and this clinic becomes 'popular' on the thread. I've noticed the same pattern on Korean cafes, as there are different rave experiences on each cafe. For example, I got a lot of good reviews on View PS from one cafe, but also got quite a few good reviews on Girin PS from another cafe I didn't spend as much time on. Both places could be good.

*sigh* But I wish things weren't so complicated either. I need an easy button. :sad:

Hey marir ,

I'm contacting TLPS tmrw, just want to ask, how do you know its popular among local? I've seen their impressive before afters , but not as much in the naver cafe site people going there, is it because they're so expensive etc? going to go either for them or view clinic for jaw surgery!

I feel so much more brave after seeing those girls going tru WAY many procedures at once and still ok.

Again, wanna say thank you for sharing with us all this valuable info!! Grateful :')

:biggrin::biggrin:

Dang girl!! That's some impressive research! U kno wat tho, u will totally b able to achieve the look u want w that kind of research. Plus u`ll prolly b able to get a gr8 deal w whacha want done. Makes me sooo sooo excited for ya! :biggrin:
O I want the loveband surgery too. I used to have it in hschool, many many yrs ago. Lol
Re u wanting the zygoma surgery. Can u explain it a bit. I don't understand what it is. I look at b4/after pics n it doesn't really look different to me. Id luv the v-line too, but I haven't had a dr suggest it yet. M I supposed to ask for it specifically cuz so far the cpl replies I've gotten have not suggested it.
Nose job: I really really wud like one, altho Idont really really need it. I just think the drs there know how to make it cute. The reason y I'm a bit reluctant is all the revisions I keep reading about on this forum. R nj something where u have to upkeep every so many yrs? Cuz I keep reading bout changing implants.
U r so lucky u have ur guy to help u w the translating part. My good friend who is fluent in Korean told me to w8 til she goes to korea, but I don't really want her to know all that I want done. She says I'm fine the way I am, so id be too embarrassed to ask her. I guess PS is still on the hush hush here in the States.
I guess I will go ahead n contact zoe. Even if she did get a cut, id feel comfortable just having someone there to accompany me.
O how I wish we cud find out where the korean female celebrities have gone. As common as PS is in Korea, a lot of actresses don't really admit that they've undergone any n if they did, they certainly r not saying where hehehe
Well keep us posted. I think I'm doing mine at the end of the yr.

I have sent an email consultation to Teuim and they indeed suggested epi though what I wanted to do was only upper and lower blepharoplasty...I had specically mentioned that I wanted only to enhance my current look from aging and not a new look but they still replied that I needed an epi...their cost is rather ex too :sad:

Hey thanks so much for posting ur email. Price looks totally reasonable for the first 2 methods.
Fyi: I had non-incisional a few yrs back but bcuz of age (n I'm not that old lol) my lid on one side is drooping over the fold now. Didn't happen to my friends or cuzins who also got it done by the same dr, just mine bcuz of how my lids r naturally. Something to ask the drs if that's the route u were thinking of taking.

I'm so happy for ya!! I luv that only day 11 n no one can tell u just had ps!
Well happy recovery :smile: n plz plz plz keep us posted on ur pre-op n ur liking of ur new nose :smile: