BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yes! Let's do it! I am already planning on meeting up with a few forumers. The more the merrier! Feel free to PM me and I'll give you my Kakaotalk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. There's more pressure for girls to look pretty (thanks a lot society and media).

I don't see why guys need to be feminine and have a small jawline. I guess its only a fad for guys in Korea? I saw some ulzzang guys with girlfriends both wearing those paper facial masks together...sorry, if we have to share the same beauty routine and makeup...that's not attractive at all to me.

Is that you in the picture? You are very pretty shockingpinkz! :smile:

NOPE. It's what I want to look like ;D I'm bringing my avatar pic (as well as a bunch of other pictures) to the doc because I would like a similar nose shape.

Hi Thiefcat,

You are looking good!!

I'm post-op 14 days and also already I'm seeing some reduction in my thighs. Still some residual bruises. I'm looking forward to the results post 1 month!! :smile:

Hi Xblue,

Haven't seen you around for a while.. today is my post op 22, 23 ... fully recovered.. Am sure you will look just as nice.. I notice my thigh getting smaller by each day starting from 2nd week..

I didn't have any uneven skin also.. think 365mc really did a good job! :smile:

I am much happier with my hip & thigh than my arm.. see very minimal result for my arm.. Hope it will improve more gradually. Actually they told me we will see 60% result in 1st month and 100% results in 2 months..

Cheers. :smile:

Take care

Thanks! Hope you can save sooner! :smile:
Good luck! :smile:

Only my arms are killling me.. I woke up in sharp muschle ache pain in the middle of every night for almost 2 weeks.. finally the pain went away 2 days ago... :sad:

Nicole has said April is not a peak month for her. For her its December/January when it gets the busiest.

Hey, looking great Thiefcat, are you glad you went through all that pain now?

Oh, and i'm appalled by the double standards going on in this topic! j/k

I think Korea should be considered an exception to be honest. The girls tend to like their guys with small faces and nice skin. So some guys will obviously cater towards that to some degree.

Obviously girls should be all about being pretty but i don't think theres anything wrong if a guy looks after his appearance as well. Are we not allowed to look our best as well? Now, i'm not saying we should be slamming the makeup on but we definitely need good skin these days. I think the West is slowly catching on to this in recent times (though a lot of the mens products out there are a load of rubbish) but its quite the norm in places like Korea and Japan where outward appearances are very important, not just socially, but professionally as well.

If a guy wants to change his face, i don't see any reason why not. Oh, unless its for criminal reasons, we don't want that now!

Yes I m happy to go through that! :smile: it is worth it! :smile:

Agree. Very impressed and happy with 365mc.
My feet is still swollen because the recovery of the calves takes much longer, i'm told. So I guess areas like arms and calves are more delicate.

Let's be patient! :smile:

Oooh gosh.... I feel you, I can imagine.

Well, at least it's finally gone now! And you're looking good and happy.
Does the thigh area hurt as bad though?

oh my god. looks amazing! so slim, like korean models! and cellulite disappeared =)
happy for you =)

Surprisingly, I have no pain for thigh and hip.. just some discomfort especially if you need to sit on toilet bowl.. hee.. :smile: