BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thank you for your prompt reply! Looking forward to see you b/a photos. You can share with me at [email protected]. It will remain private.

I am contemplating migo and dreams. I heard Dream does wonders for eyes. Not sure how true this is. I'm suprised that they charged really cheap. I have been liasing with them and I find that the admin is so rude. Even my Korean friend thinks that they are very very rude. I have asked them for quotation but they refuse to give.

Now that you have mentioned about migo, I really wanna go for Dr lee. What you went through is pretty scary..

Hopefully you have a speedy recovery! Pineapple juice to deswell!!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for sharing ur experience!
hope you have a smooth recovery from now on....
pretty cold in korea right now so take care and keep urself warm outside!

jia you!

your eye surgery sounds so scarryyyy.. i dont know how you went through it but pheww..you are really brave! hope you'll look great! =)

Hey guys! Waiting for my plane at the airport right now. I'm really glad the customs officer i got was nice. He didn't even ask me any questions or count my money! He just made scans of the form, signed it, and stamped it. I'm so glad! I'm going to be there from january 7th-26th so if anyone wants to meet up to go sightseein or shopping add me on kakaotalk: hausofamy or pm me

You are so strong! Reading that made me want to cry lol. Please continue to update us!

Good luck! :flowers:

Omg. I wish I could go right now too >.< good luck!!! Update us on how it goes!

This may not be enough help or information, but I did read a post here that a lady unfortunately had a bad job at ID hospital, and turned to View for revision.
It was a post by marir. A friend's positive experience on View.

Mischa thanks for replying, a post is beta than nothing
-I tried to read the website of view for nose revision pics but can't see any, only pri cases.
The pics are pretty nice those gals are great looking after PS in view. M deciding between jw and view now jw Dr suh from what I hear is GD in revisions, juz not sure of which doc in view is GD in nose revisions.

:smile:

Honestly, I didn't really look out for JW.
But I've come across it being mentioned here a number of times.
What I also noticed was making deposit... Mmmm I wouldn't really make a deposit before I'm fully assured though.

The thing is I don't even know who had revisions with the site in Korean. Most look great. Have you seen photos on a blog in naver and korean cafes?
Well I do know in View, Dr Choi specializes in nose surgeries.

Nah you got it completely wrong. Marir's friend went to ID for a consultation and in the waiting room, saw a girl that had a bad jaw surgery gone wrong and she was there for revision. Marir's friend got scared off and chose view. She never even did her nose. :smile: let alone revision for anything.

Tlps& view asked for a deposit when I called (from home) them and enquire about surgery dates. Probably its a common practice to pay deposit to secure surgery date??