BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I think it might be standard procedure. They have to make sure you don't bail. They are running a business afterall. ;)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen some photos and many patients went to View for surgeries. They look really different be4 and after. It seems really popular with the young Koreans there.
Well for JW, seems its not so popular. Their b&a is not a lot if compared with View.
Yes, JW asked for a deposit to secure the consultation date.

Perhaps I'm wrong? There were quite a few stories about View here. Well, ultimately View is still turned to.

It'd be. \
I actually meant making deposit before consultation. I don't know about that...

hey im also from canada, and i think doing it in canada and korea pretty much evens out i think. but disregarding the cost, the experience that korean surgeons have alone is a good enough reason to go. they're aren't many skilled surgeons in rhinoplasty in canada and the states for patients who are not Caucasian. also i think vip does lip reduction, i saw a pic a while back on their site about it.

Did you go to regen? if so how were the results?

hey marir, i am having trouble viewing ur wizqig is there any way for you to send me it as an attachment? thank you

I've been checking this thread for 3 months, it's like big tangled ball of yarn, hard to make sense of who did what and where.

hi can you please send me nicoles email or her contact information i would really appreciate it! thank you :smile::biggrin:

Thanks. What's your kakao talk id?