BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you are really lucky to meet so many nice people!

And All the best to you shockingpink! Looking forward to your updates!

Hi Momo,

I would double check with a doctor, but it is possible to do both procedures at once, if you are going spread them a part - I believe the gap needed is at least 6 months between operations.

How come? You're not touching the same area, why would there be a need to wait at least 6 months? I would understand if you're doing revision and having the time gap as you don't want to disturb still healing tissue...But if you're doing v line, it's not anywhere close to the nose?

Im think of doing v line, but if I decide to do nose, I'm planning on waiting two weeks between surgeries.

Have you ever worked in a ps clinic? Do people separate surgeries often?
I think she doesn't want to do it all together because it makes it hard to breathe. That's why I'm separating mine. I'd rather pay more instead of suffering breathing difficulties. :S I had asthma as a kid and rather not risk it.

Omg! Freaky. I'd panic alittle haha, good thing you found somebody to help, good luck for tomorrow! Hope you find a clinic you're happy with and keep us updated. :smile:

Pretty sure i've read they can be done together. Its just not ideal for both patient and surgeon. For the patient, it becomes very uncomfortable to breath, but not impossible. And for the surgeon, its much better for them to give you a nose that would suit your new face after you've had the v-line done whereas if you do the 2 together, its more their best approximation of what nose would suit your new face.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I know they can be done together but I'd rather not. Do you think two weeks is enough time btwn em?

3 Weeks Post Op- Rhinoplasty + Mandible Angle Reduction

Just a note to those who want to undergo facial contouring,
my face was not massive to begin with, just a bit square.
Right now my face is more square and larger than before the surgery, it's quite depressing because the noticeable swelling has gone down, so now it just looks like I gained 10 pounds, and have a manly square face.
It kind of sucks. But I'm going to stay positive for 6 more months to see the final result.

Again, I would verify with a doctor, but from my understanding it's a matter of safety of going under anesthesia twice in such a short time, and interrupting the body's recovery from the prior procedure and operating on your nose while your face is still swollen. Plus you save money by going under anesthesia once, and your recovery till be shorter.

hi all!!

i have been a silent reader and i have to say this forum really does help with some research and concerns :smile:

i am heading to Seoul in March/April and was wondering if anyone is heading there as well??
it would be great to meet up, make new friends and hopefully garner some support! it's my first time there...and im biting the bullet to get it done.

am planning to get eye surgery, but have been tossing btw staying monolid (with ptosis correction + epi) vs going for the double eyelids with ptosis+ epi.... im guessing the best way to decide is after consultation...?

so far, from what i have read and research, the places im planning to consult is Teuim, JW PS, Grand and Regen.
Do you think this is enough..or do you girls (and guys) have any other suggestions that i should look into as well?
ps: im only planning to do my eyes

also, after surgery, am i able to do touristy stuff? im hoping i will be able to eat majority of the food as i love korean food and its my first time in seoul as well.

hope to hear soon!x

I asked a similar question at ID Hospital regarding a Chin Augmentation & Rhino the doc said he can augment my chin vertically via a "Mini V-Line" (a procedure the doc invented) and rhinoplasty. They (the consultant because the doc left) said they can do both at once, but if I wanted to space them out 4-6 months is recommended for the safety, recovery and comfort of not having to go under in such a short period of time.

Hey, how much zoe charge you?
Can i have her numbet? Thanks! Wish you have a experience:smile:

Different anesthetic method- V line surgery vs rhinoplasty. V line under general anesthesia. The anesthetist will intubate the patient, support the airway and monitor parameters closely. Rhinoplasty only require the twilight sleep anesthesia and may use facial mask to give sufficient oxygen. That's why I think do v line first then nose.