BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I don't think my age has to make my feelings void on whether I am satisfied with my face or not, because I feel mature enough and am not doing this for anyone else but me :smile: I paid for my own rhinoplasty last year. My mom was with me when I got eyelid+nose as we were on vacation together in Korea. She's fine with it! The consultant lady at DesignerPS was the sweetest person ever to us.

I haven't told my stepdad. He doesn't eve notice when I get my hair cut :graucho:

I liked Designer PS clinic very much. The best service and friendliness I have ever experienced. However, if you read my post about my experience, I said I was overwhelmed and I didn't voice what I wanted, and ended up getting whatever the two doctors decided would be best for me.
I still am glad I got to experience it, I feel like I was mature enough and able to be strong during recovery. No pain no gain :P

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's fine, I still feel you should probably wait until you're passed 21. Every 18 year old feels they're mature (lol it's one of those things), and even though I was a very mature 18 year old (I dated a 24 year old for a year when I was 18 and he was the childish one) I can say quite seriously that I've changed ALOT from the ages 18 to 21. I think back to when I was 19-20, and my mentality was really different. It's one of those things that only comes with experience and time. You haven't even graduated high school yet. =(

But anyway, that's just my opinion. ;) I still wish you luck! Hope you end up getting the results you want this time round.

Oh and I wanted to ask a question about fat grafting. Is the swelling going to last for several months?

Seems a good idea :smile: I didn't mean I had my rhino done in oz clinic . I meant I have it done in Australia :smile: I work for a surgeon so he did it for me a few years ago.
So have h booked ur flights yet?

Angie r u frm oz too?

haha, after i replied i was thinking for a second if you meant Australia or Oz clinic in Korea. But yes, i also meant Australia. Im based in Melbourne :smile:
I've browsed and will most likely book this weekend. Am waiting for my friend to get back to me as she is planning on going there for hols, so i thought we might fly together..so i dont go crazy with nervousness (is there such word?) on the plane! haha

have you booked yours? do you know where you are going to stay?

I booked air Korea departure on the3rd Apr . 10 hrs flight n arriving in Seoul same day 5 pm local time. However I haven't sort my a foundation out yet . Maybe share bnb / hotel with someone

I did mine here. I was desperate to get my eyes done and could find Asian doctors in melbourne to help me but there are a few in Sydney. I just went one clinic for consultation and get it done. Oh, when I was in Sydney, I was told that doctor has clinic Melbourne. Haha, didn't know at that time. :smile:

Lol. I'm also under 18 (I share this account with my mom because I want to read about other's experiences) and I'm getting two jaw surgery (medical reason), genioplasty and double eyelid surgery. Parents are fine with it since its necessary. In fact my mother is all in for it (typical Asian mother haha).

i am assuming you're from Sydney?? Melb dont have direct flights! which is such a pain :sad: i'll be there till the 7th, so lets keep in touch. i'll let you know my plans and accommodation as well :smile: PM!! x

Are you doing that procedure where they fix your underbite/overbite and then also shorten and shave your chin as well? Omg with eyelid surgery you're going to look so much better! :biggrin: How bad's your bite, do you have issues chewing food at times?
I don't think eyelid surgery is anything major, and two jaw is usually corrective jaw surgery so it's not really plastic surgery.

anyone had EPI surgery? I had non incisional w/ epi 2.5 weeks ago at Teium and I'm a bit worried about the epi scarring. The first week I didnt see any marks but at the 2 week mark it started to turn a bit red and now i see a raised bump by the stitch area. Anyone experienced this? will this go away naturally??? i'm worried :sad:

Oh I had the honor of meeting all the girls in Korea....Karime, Adora and 5 others ..sorry for got their screen names. Amazing amazing girls :smile:

Anyhow, please share any experience w/ scarring on what i should do or not do.

^ Hey pm me a pic or post a pic and I'll see?
If there's a raised bump, I suggest not wearing makeup and don't rub! >< just incase it does scar. Teium's good though, I feel you're in safe hands, don't worry. :heart:

But they did say epi usually take several months for the redness to subside. That's why I've been hesitant on getting it done.

Yup. I've developed an underbite recently. It's at the stage when my upper teeth are on top on the lower teeth. Sometimes I get sharp pains in my jaw when I'm eating :sad: its also caused my face to be asymmetrical :sad: I have a receding chin too... I was advised to get the surgery done earlier than later

Could you PM me your pic? I did have a bump too.

Haha boys, I haven't even dated yet I'm not ready to deal with immaturity :P

Right now, I feel like this is very important to me. My mentality may not be right, putting my happiness infront of schooling and such, but I am keeping myself safe by research and not "jumping the gun" and doing things on impulse. I'm actually not graduating from High School, just getting a GED (certificate of completion, same value as HS diploma). Long story :noworry: ..

I am not sure about the recovery time of fat-grafting. I've only researched in-depth on Zygoma reduction and rhinoplasty+eyelid revision as of now :smile: