BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey sWalloW86 and SeoulForReal, thanks for chipping in with the skin clinic reviews. Its very helpful considering a lot of peoples next stop after getting surgeries is a skin clinic. How many sessions were you told you needed before you got to that nice glowing skin.

Oh and SeoulForReal, any plans to try out a skin clinic called Lamiche (http://www.lamiche.co.kr)? This was recommended by someone earlier in the thread IIRC.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone I'm new here.. Am planning on going Korea to do rhinoplasty. Did some researching . And I've only emailed JW. Can anyone whom has done rhinoplasty , tip pasty, alar reduction? That's what JW recommended me. Help!! I'm nervous and lost.

Unfortunately Nicole is tied up for my consultation day :crybaby:

Does anyone else have a recommendation for a Korean to English translator in Seoul?

Actually this is the price that they quoted me for cash.

Anyway I asked the consultant if the difference between local koreans and foreigners are huge and she actually slipped her mouth and said "Actually not a lot" before trying to say there's no differences. So there is indeed a difference but I'm not sure how much. Anyone knows any Local Koreans there and how much they paid for it? Also Korean currency has strengthened and we r paying a lot more after conversion of currency. Poor us. LOLZ!

She called me back again saying that she has spoken to the head consultant and said normally if I do zygoma and vline alone, it will be 12 million, but since I'm doin my nose too, the price is 11 million and can't lower.

I told her my concern that I'm geared towards VIEW but price plays a very big part, and that prob I will decide after I visited other clinics and see if we can discuss the price more when we meet. Hopefully I'll get a better price.

*For those who are interested, they offer like 50% discount for a nearby hotel they are affiliated to, so the price will be about 50000 won or something. (I'll be home-staying at a nice couple's house in gangnam for e same price which I found from airbnb so I wasn't interested)
I also asked if pumpkin juice and other medications etc neccessary for our healing are provided and she said they do.

Hahaha... It's not really addiction since I haven't even done any before. Previously I wanted to do zygo and vline, not nose but I'm jus giving myself 1 opportunity at doin this and after considering for 2 years (I've been thinkin thru it and saving $$ for the past 2 years), I'll jus go ahead n do it straight at 1 go. :smile: I really hope the result will turn out good!

And yea, Marir's research has really helped lots of us and indirectly saved us from from Korea clinics advertising themselves secretly here. To say the truth, the day I read her post, I got that enlightened kind of feeling, like the haze got cleared.
It's really more assuring to know the choices that the local Koreans made (since they can literally see first-hand which r the better clinics than us who just read&listen to what others post only)!

THANKS MARIR!!!

I'm not sure if that was normal or not but I told my doc about the bump. At first he gave me ointment to apply. It was useless but in the end he helped me removed it. After that my eye looked normal (phew!) . I think it was infection or something.

I have a very mildly crooked smile (right side rising higher than the other) which is not limited to my smile.The unsymmetrical nature of my smile is driving me crazy, to the point where I will only take pictures form my left side or be forced to photoshop my photos to no end. Is there any surgery that could help?

If you take over 10K, its definitely worth declaring (maybe not if its like 12K or something, think it was HKP in the old thread who took 15K and didn't declare and was fine). You don't want your money confiscated, in the off chance you do get searched now do you?

Can't remember who it was, but quite recently, said it wasn't really any problem declaring. You go online, find the form, print it, fill it in, hand it in at customs and they count your money, photocopy the form and then stamp it. Thats it.