BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silhouette Clinic is right next to VIP and is advertised in Korean version of Maxim for guys to treat gynecomastia (man boobs) via lipo or surgery. That's how I know about it.

From what I gathered he's a boob man and knows his stuff, but his English is limited. I recommend going with a translator.

Great, thx so much for that! Do you also know if VIP is good for BA?

Hey! I remember you from the other forum. I followed your Tumblr too :P I really liked how your eyes turned out.. very pretty and I thought it suited you well. Are you going to get a combo of two surgeries then do another two at a later time?

wow, you sound really familiar with that area.
have you heard of dr.kang from IOU? I need double eyelid revision. please shed some lights if you know anything. hehe

thanks!

The Line is known for its Lipo, facial contouring and BA, so a great recommendation by your friend. Nicole actually recommended it to me as well.

http://www.theline-ps.com/ is their website for anyone else wanting it (I had Karime get it for me whilst she was in Seoul!)

View is also good for BA IIRC but not 100% sure.

I haven't really seen much about Smallface clinic on this forum... Does anyone have interest in that clinic or any experience with them?

I'm interested in them for Zygoma/cheekbone reduction, and forehead fat filler.
They do really nice V-line/jaw shaving as well. Their B/A gallery isn't private and heres the link incase anyone is curious.

http://small-face.com/renew/www/bbs/epilogue.php?ltarget=bone&lover=2

I've been following their B/A's for quite a while now and am surprised people haven't talked about it much here >_<

VIP does BA as well judging from their website, but I would suggest VIP if you are going to do multiple procedures. If you're just looking at BA, I would go to a clinic that just does BA. Doesn't hurt to get a consult at VIP though.

Not familiar with IOU and eye-lid revision, but I'll keep my ear to the ground, I'm realizing there's a need for more objective English info about PS in Korea, and I like information and PS is interesting, so if I come across anything I'll post it.

thank you again =)