BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Honestly you didn't have to declare anything at all. I was really paranoid so I declared it. Both customs officers in the USA and Korea didn't care. The US customs officer didn't even ask me what the money was for. Both didn't even bother to count the money.

From personal experience, don't go through the hassle. They don't even check.If you want to be safe, put out about 15 extra minutes for them to photo copy and stamp the forms but there's really no point.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of things must be prepared before coming to Korea. Hiring a translator would be good but also many clinics now have their own staff who help for translation. Inquire the clinics about your interested procedures and ask all your questions via e-mail or phone and make a shortlist of clinics (usually 3-4 clinics to visit before the final decision). e.g. how the procedures are performed, post-surgery simulation images, tax included, any other extra charges, operating surgeon's biography, hospitalization, anesthesia etc. By communicating with them via email or phone, you can test their English and how caring and professional they are. Clinics have their affiliated hotels and residences or oven their own guest house. So, ask them if they can arrange accommodation for you. A few clinics also arrange for sightseeing tours during your recovery. I prepared my trip to Korea in last November for 3 months ahead so you have enough time to prepare for your trip!

Great! haha your google skills a lot better than mine. I was trying to find the link to post.

Whoa, Braun's noses all look exactly the same. (kind of impressive...)

Too bad it's not my style. I've been looking locally in NYC for a rhinoplasty surgeon and it's not looking good so far and now I'm thinking about Korea.

There's so much discussion about rib noses... what are the best rhinoplasty clinics for just plain ol' silicone implants?

most will do silicone, but using autologous (rib) material is the "in" thing right now because it limits the risk of the body rejecting a foreign material. Not too many doctors can do it, so it becomes a way to breakaway from the crowd of clinics as well, so that's another reason why you will hear rib being mentioned a lot.

depends on the procedure.

- Revision rhino is more expensive
- Tiplasty alone is cheap
- Nasal bridge via Rib cartilage is more expensive than silicone
- Septalplasty costs more

it can range between 2.5 to 9.0 M KRW

Hey does anyone know what page a forumer's post containing her detailed list of questions she was planning on asking the clinics is on? I thought I had copy and pasted the post but now can't find it in my computer. It's in the last 150 pages I think, but I just went through like 100 pages and didn't come across it. =/

Do Korean surgeons not like to use Goretex? I find it seems better than silicon. I don't want to use rib, so I'd rather use that instead.

It varies depending on your nose and what you want to get done. 3 weeks is enough for it to look relatively more normal but it takes close to a year to completely change and settle. And the last question is really subjective, you should really just read the thread. There's alot of great info.

BraunPS and Bom's site looks really professional but the girls look...awkward. I thought the 'real story' should be girls that usually have great results with them, but the pics of the girls look...strange.

I think I'll stick with View ;) and if I were to do nose, it's most likely JW or Migo.

Hi there,

I have a typical Asian nose with large nostrils obviously seem from the front view :sad:
I have been contacting with BK and heard that Dr.Kim from BK is not bad. They quoted me for $5500 for my rhino. Actually my nose bridge is not that bad, only my nostrils. Is Dr.Kim really good ?? Pls share if you know :smile:)