BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Not sure if u r referring to my list of questions. Cant remember when i posted but if u go tk my profile, u can scan thru my past postings.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question

I noticed the KOrean Won is getting stronger by the day - so should i change now or risk it and hope it weakens again when I go in February?
I feel I should change it all now but im scared it will weaken and I missed out :sad:

HELP!!!
its like £1 to W1680 !! it used to be W1800 !!

Thats gonna be kinda crap if it keeps going up, it'll be the HK dollar all over again!

I wouldn't change now though, its a lot of money to change for a trip thats not due to happen for at least another month. What if something happens and you end up not going? You're gonna have a lot of Korean won lying around for nothing!

Hey sesamekiss, I'm thinking about going around then too for primary rhinoplasty! But I'm dropping by Taiwan first and doing some consults... my relatives are there and figure I'd go visit first too.

Did you already get email consults from the places you're looking at in Korea? Would love to pick your brain since you're already set on dates and I'm just starting to plan, but I can't PM anyone yet. Can I email you?

Sorry I was using silicone synonymously to imply synthetic material (including goretex). They use it as well, and prices vary on the material you choose as well I believe.

Hi Sallow86, my thousand apologise to this late reply because I decided not to bring my ipad and my laptop at the very last minute.

I guess you have done your suregery and hope that everything is proceedign well for you.

Hi Bkzabii, sorry I do not have the list. At the same time, Teuim has an English Transalator so everythign is easy.

Ya, I agreed with Chole. If any one of you have made up ur mind to do it with JW, put a deposit and get ur slot confirm. I do think that the doctors there are really experiences. Basically, what me and Sorbet went through is a poor coordination from the admin. The fact that we have already told them our preferred dates and in Sorbet case, they have assured her a slot 1.5 weeks before the consultation but only tell her that its totally booked till 25th just 2 days before her departure.

If given a choice, I would want to consult dR cHoi in JW too.

Such a pity that you went through the same experience as me. Hope that you are happy and recovering well.

Thiefcat, I'm back with an eye crease higher than another too, but mine was right higher than left. The consultant say its obviously more swollen than my left eyes which explains the different height... and asked me to email them one to 2 months later if it doesnt get better. Luckily it is getting better day after day...

I'm just worried about getting confiscate. hehe. thanks for info Ritch. When are you going korea?