BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hey good luck with your surgeries.=) btw how high is your fold that you need to lower them? they are going to excise your skin in order to lower them right?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey good luck shockingpink! I'm guessing you didn't visit Migo or Cindy?
Oh and btw, were you charge 12 mil for face contouring or was it the total price for all your surgeries? (think it's the former right? If it's the latter then the price is outrageously cheap lol.

Oh and I have to add, the doctor at Regen is a tool. -_- I would have left after that too. You're the customer, you would think they would show alittle more respect?

Don't doubt that Jung is good, but your review kind of raises some red flags. And I'm not accusing you of anything, but often when it's too good to be true it often isn't it. That's why review sites like yelp, have sophisticated algorithms that can automatically filter out reviews that seem "too good"

If it truly is a genuine testimonial then I would suggest addressing the following on your blog post.

You didn't get the surgery

For someone who didn't get the surgery yourself, you sure went though a great deal of time and effort to create a google blogspot for the sole purpose of writing a testimonial on behalf of your sister for Shimmian. Your review is also well-written, which means you didn't just knock it out, but spent some time writing it. Why didn't your sister write this?

Photos: It helps to post some before and after as well as touristy shots of you visiting these sightseeing spots and clinics.

Taiwan PS
You're Taiwanese, why write a review on an English site? And your review makes it sound like Taiwan in general is a bad place for PS. I'm American, don't doubt there are good surgeons in Seoul, but that doesn't mean America or other places do not have good surgeons.

Your blog only exists solely to promote your review of Shimmian and its title is "revisionrhinoplastywithshimmian" is perfect for search engines
This doesn't give you a lot of credibility, but on the other hand you could be the polar opposite of this genuine, but extremely negative review of Jung using rib. http://shimmianclinicrhinoplastywithjung.blogspot.kr/

You don't mention price whatsoever
We know Shimmian has a standard USD price, and most people commenting Shimmian at least mention its high price.

It's not balanced
Everything is 100% positive, you didn't even complain that much about anything beyond Shimmian's control such as pain and discomfort. Anything negative is about other clinics you went to or the nameless Taiwan doctor. You got the names and titles of Jay and Dr. Jung, right, but why not name the Taiwan doctor who caused the problem in the first place?

At Regen, you might be talking about Doctor Oh (kinda has long hair?). Being a foreigner in Korea, Koreans often sound more blunt in English than in Korean. If he said it in Korean, it probably would have sounded a lot softer like "Your consultant can answer and go over all all the post opp care questions, let's focus our discussion on the surgical aspect." If it was Doctor Oh, he didn't seem rude to me, but he did seem a bit unconfident and uncertain.

Hi Seoul For Real,

To be very honest, we are only at the 15th day of her recovery, so I can only comment on what has happened so far. I read the negative review of that lady who posted about Shimmian and initially I was hesitant about visiting that clinic. I visited many clinics with my sister before deciding on Shimmian. This was because there was a complication to my sister's nose. It got "contracted" after the rhinoplasty job at Taiwan. I am sure Taiwan has pretty good doctors but the one we went to, didn't provide us with any help even when things went wrong.

I can't tell you this revision rhinoplasty is 100 percent well done because we are still charting the progress. If something bad happens now, I have to share it too. We went to Seoul for surgery for the first time, of course we are anxious about the results.

I write in English because I'm more literate in English. When I was young, I traveled and moved many times with my parents. So I attended international schools. My Chinese/Mandarin is poor. There is no need to badger me on my preferred language.

I initially wrote the blog at a different address and only changed it afterwards.

I can give you before/after pictures only privately. It is afterall my sister's face!

Can I check with u guys.

Is it common for surgeons to separate surgeries? like do fat graft first then 2 hrs later do nose revision or eye surgery?
I thought can do it together?
If separate which means the patient will go under LA twice???

Hi Sanmi
I had my eyes and fat graft done yesterday. Then I will get my nose done next Monday. Just wanna give myself a bit of break. If u wanna do everything together, I am sure u can.

Hi momo,nice to hear from u.
U went to View and did the surgeries with them?
How was it and how much did they charge u?
How was ur swelling
I wanna do it all at once but then the clinic separate my surgeries even thou I requested to do it both at once. STRANGE...
So ur nose job willbe next wk with view as well?

hv a speedy recovery babe. And all the best for ur surgery next week :smile:

Hi Sanmi
I had my surgery done at Migo, not View.
Thanks hon, will keep u posted:smile:

This is all my speculation and I don't know for sure but I would think that it is best to do it all at once as quickly as possible because of the anesthesia. The shorter amount of time and fewer times you go under the better. But if there is a break in between I doubt they will wake you up and then put you back under again. You would probably be asleep even during the break. I am NOT a doctor but I am a healthcare worker and I've been in he OR a few times and it is not uncommon for patients to be under for hours and hours.