BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

hihi, the clinic replied me saying they will do 1 surgery 1st then after 2 hrs or so, will wake me up for the 2nd one.

I wanna do it all at once but then the clinic separate my surgeries even thou I requested to do it both at once. STRANGE... i asked them and again same reply, 2 times LA ... :nogood::confused1:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you are really analytical and smart! I liked how you derive the conclusion.

So who was your sister's doctor in Taiwan? So we can all avoid him...

I think your heart is in the right place trying to inform us with a blog, but there's a lack of useful info so far and it sounds more like a thumbs-up review for Dr Jung.

Hi all. I've been lurking on these forums for a while. I'm finally going to Korea on the 29th, and I'll be looking to consult for my double eyelid, epi, and rhino. I'm visiting Grand, Item, and Oz. If anyone has any experience with those surgeries or clinics I'd appreciate your input! Btw I'm using Nicole's services.

Hmm maybe its two different surgeons?

Hey there,

How do you get Nicole for the consultation ?? Sorry I'm new to this forum . If you don't mind, please share me her contact number or email address and would really love to hear your experience in consulting with those clinics :smile:

Hi Sanmi
I was fully awake when the surgeon took fat out of my legs, they only gave me some LA. It was pretty sore, then they put me sleep for five mins, while they gave me some LA around eyes, you will be awake and cooperate with doctor to do the eyes surgery. The doctor would ask u to open and close your eyes during the surgery to make sure both side cut even. Hope it helps:smile:

Grand gets sued alot (much like BK) so I'm avoiding them. There are alot of Clinics in Korea that are better with a better track record. And I have to add, nearly every one of your posts is an advocate for Grand it seems.

Hmmm... Interesting. Thought no advertising in this thread was allowed?

Use the search function on this forum. Her details have been mentioned repeatedly, so could just read back a few pages.

Hi Alisa,

I'm not badgering you, but I am merely pointing out that a new forum poster who comes in and drops a one-sided glowing review, and even creates a blog for that sole purpose raises a red flag because other people have been outed as clinic marketers by doing just that.

But as I mentioned before, you could be like: http://shimmianclinicrhinoplastywithjung.blogspot.kr/ who is a real patient offering an extremely negative testimonial. When it comes to reviews and testimonials, I know that people usually take the time and effort when they are on the extremes. Extremely good or extremely bad service experience, people in between are usually not as motivated as the extremes to post. So maybe you're on the extreme positive side or maybe you're a marketer. Hell, I could be from a clinic, no one really knows on the web.

My point is - if I look Arab and I go to an airport wearing camouflage army pants, a turban and a swat team style vest, I shouldn't be surprised if Airport security asks me a lot of questions about why I'm dressed the way I am, suspicious behavior and appearances draw suspicion. And in reality I could just be a kindergarten teacher that just happens to like dressing that way.

[/QUOTE]

All your posts mention Grand, and you spend way too much energy supporting them for somebody that isn't getting paid.

I didn't notice before, but now that I think about it, all the posts I saw you post were directing people to them and helping them get in touch with Grand's management, and linking them, so you can understand why I feel it's sus.

I just think it's questionable because it's not even her that did the surgery but her sister, and they haven't recovered enough to see the full results, yet so far she's made two blogs about it and her two posts were reviews and links.

The negative review scared me alot, and it's weird that somebody who supposedly came across that review would still go have surgery there after. It's like why would you risk it?
I would have run for the hills! My face was literally like ~O_O~ while reading the negative review... Talk about scary stuff.

"When it comes to reviews and testimonials, I know that people usually take the time and effort when they are on the extremes. Extremely good or extremely bad service experience, people in between are usually not as motivated as the extremes to post."

this is so true.

thanks, haha I wish more people said that. I just like watching a lot of CSI and my profession is marketing/sales/PR, so it's my job to hype, spin or bend the truth to shape people's opinions.

The dimple right above your chin and under your lower lip is called the labiomental fold. A chin procedure will effect the morphology of this fold or the soft tissue because your bone is now pushing it in a different way and your mentalis muscle needed to be cut and reattached during the intraoral incision. There are several factors that influence how this fold will be altered after a chin augmentation.

- Your prior vertical chin height and its horizontal projection
- Your bite (normal, under bite, overbite? class II Class III etc...)
- Your prior lower lip position was it in line with the upper lip did it sit a little bit back
- Your labiomental fold depth - was it flat before? from the side view did the fold (indent between lower lip and chin) form an acute, right or obtuse angle?
- The type of chin advancement - what kind of genioplasty cut was made on the chin and how much advancement was made and in which directions.

I'm considering genioplasty and I've really researched this because I am concerned about how the surface and soft tissue will change.

After most of the swelling has subsided, what you see is what you get. I think your chin looks fine, if the fold really bothers you can consider filler injections or fat graft, but need to go to a pro that has handled this fold before because it's very tricky.