BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

SeoulForReal,

Thanks for the reply. I have been reading about the stuff you posted and you do provide a lot of useful information for people who want to go check out the clinics. Maybe I should have checked out this thread sooner.:smile:

I guess I didn't want to dig up all the unhappy past so I focused on the positive aspects of this trip to Seoul, but on hindsight what u said is fair. I am more aware of what to blog right now. Like costs and pictures :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is only lower eyelid lowering (sorry I didn't specify).

Yes 12 million won for everything- V-line, lateral cantoplasty+bottom eye lowering+ rhinoplasty. I didn't do rhinoplasty so it was only 10 million won.

I don't want you to think I'm encouraging for you fourmers to go to VIEW. Personally, I think VIEW is skilled in V-line (not so much in eyes or nose but people can disagree. It's just me). It's better to visit multiple clinics on your own when you are in Korea and make your decision own off of that. If you are planning on doing V-line, please consider V-line botox (or even this new V-line string botox I heard about that helps stretch the skin on the chin and mandable) and see if you like the result before jumping on for the full out surgery and something permanent. bone cut off is like a clothes hanger that's bent. There will be extra fat and skin that will sag and that you have to maintain later on. It's really invasive and there could always be complications. Make your decision carefully.

I ended up not doing rhinoplasty at VIEW because I am not comfortable with having hard silicone in my nose and I was only okay--not impressed with some rare results of some paitents. Most of the noses I didn't like. Sure the rhino is cheap, but I rather pay extra to get a natural result I'd want.

VIEW customer service was really great. Ms. Kim is a sweetheart.

Hey you seriously got a great price, is zygoma included?
So I guess I wouldn't need to save as much as I originally anticipated.

Is Lateral Cantoplasty lengthening of the outer corners? It seems similar to Epi then.

Do your own research and don't rely on other forumers information

hi sisters, I have been following this forum for months. Thank you for sharing your stories which have been extremely helpful for me. I am flying to Seoul from London on the 24th Jan finally. I would love to meet up with you if you are there as well.

Primarily I would like to have v-line and my nose done. My top three clinic are View, Girin, Regen, GL. I prefer clinics are popular amongst the locals instead of those advertise heavily in China.

yes, lateral cantoplasty is getting the outer corners cut - a lot of people says it doesnt make much of a difference in comparison to epi and even some doctors dont sugest it as the difference is only about 5-10%
But if you want more of an "open" look then lateral is probably an option. :smile:

You should have read her other post in response to mine. She seems to have some anger issues, no one gets hissy that easily (especially when I was posting a valid point not even directed directly at her). -_- Another forumer even pmed me mentioning her surprise at the overreaction.
Anyway yeah, fights in forums are lame.

Thanks! I googled the info after and saw the pics, I just wanted to confirm with her since she's actually getting it done.
I'm probably not gonna touch my eyes, and if I did, I'll do epi instead. :P

I'd do BA in the States if I were you. There are a lot of really good surgeons and I think it's good to do it closer to home just in case there are complications. Some are very experienced and if I were living in the States Id head to Cali and consult some of them. You know Blake Lively, the actress? Her boobs are fake and they look fab :heart:

If you're going to do it in Korea, I think Migo and View do a good job in BA. I was originally contemplating doing it so browsed through a lot of clinics websites and looked at their pics and it seems that Migo and View do the most natural looking results.

But there's no harm in typing it up on google search either...it's a no brainer, hun. ;)

Yeah but I was curious and I wanted to confirm since you were actually getting it done ;) like I said, I might be doing epi, so wanted to know if there were more effective options.
Have you had your surgery yet?

Ha ha you are funny. Your lengthy postings weren't exactly innocent of a little bit of spat lol.