BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Jw ps hv been mentioned in this thread. A no of gals went there for consultation. Depends on what ure doing.
The dr suh is good in nose revision from what I know.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had v line, sliding genio, rhinoplasty, lateral epi and Paranasal at ID.

Dr park help pioneer v line in Korea and is at the top of MENSA as one of the cleverest men in Korea, I chose him for this reason not what others have said. If you read the previous thread to this one, there are 100s of glowing reviews for ID Hospital.

I'm just balancing things up.

Hello Hongkongphooey,
Thank you for your reply. I actually read most of the posts and I'm still catching up. There are just so much information. I didn't take notes when I first started and now it's really confusing.
Yes, I read your posts and I appreciate you and all the others who generously shared their experience. It's very helpful!
I heard great things about ID on this forum, but I cross it off my list because I remember people mentioned that ID might switch the doctor and it might not be Dr Park who do your surgery. That's really scary. If there is a way to make sure they don't play the switch game, then ID would be a great choice!
On the other hand, I also remember that you mentioned that you have no numbness, but a few people said they can't even open their mouth wide for quite a while. If it is just temporary, then how long did it last? I understand that it depends on individual. But my major concern is really the damage to any nerves. I mean sagging won't be a big deal, as there are so many ways to deal with that.
I did some consultation here in NYC and the top surgeons told me he couldn't do the surgery because of the nerves there are quite complicated. Of course, they are not very experienced in this kind of surgery. They probably do more BA. lol. That's why I need to fly to Seoul. I have my mind set to do it, just want to make the right choice.

I am planning on going around the last week of March. I sent out a bunch of emails and waiting to hear back. This is my first time doing ps so I'm super nervous/excited!

I was just hoping somebody else was going around that time. I am trying to negotiate stays at guest houses, but worst case, maybe I can room with somebody. PM me :smile:

hey excited to hear your finally making the trip to korea :smile: have your narrowed down your list of clinics to consult? ive narrowed mine down to dr.wang in china, jw, vip, and view.

lol forget my question. just finished reading through the thread and noticed u didnt go thru with rhino.

Yeah I am so excited! Good to see you around this thread - have you booked anything yet?

I am going to consult at JW, Teuim, View (possibly girin as they are in the same building i think?), cinderella, migo and dream!
JW is my top choice and I think migo is good too but will see!!

anyone going end mar, pls PM me soon.. we can share the fees of the hotel rm stays and be support for one another during the ps journey. :smile:

actually i hv set dates with clinics so wanna know if anyone going during that period, we can share accommodation if dun mind.
actually i reserve a twin room in a hotel already but hv not pay.

bumps ups

December 2012
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)

January 2013
sorbet0408 (2-17th) - Confirmed
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)[/QUOTE]

Hi onlyif,

Since we'll be in kr same time would you be interested in meeting up to find/consult for some skin care treatments together?

[/QUOTE]
Seems like April and May is not a busy season.

December 2012
fantasyface (17dec to 10 Jan)

January 2013
sorbet0408 (2-17th) - Confirmed
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.
raelyn (31 Mar - 6 Apr)

April 2013

May 2013

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm going in May !! Nobody going in May ?? :sad: