BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

ahh i see. alrighty ..good luck dear!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! Just to let the sweeties who have been really encouraging here, that I'm back in my country! My experience in Seoul (it's not my first time, it's probably my 10th time there..I used to be a kpop fan) has been great this time. Forummers (some of them are quiet here, so you might not know them) here are a great bunch to hang out with! I love them to bits and the road to recovery was much smoother thanks to their help, and time!

I had eyes and nose done at Migo (remember the girl who had her eyes bandaged up overnight because of bleeding in the right eye? Yea..that's me)
My eyelids are still swollen although I had my surgery 2 weeks ago. Doc said it's normal since I had lasik only two weeks before my surgery. But I'm very impatient so I keep looking in the mirror and sometimes getting a little upset with myself for deciding to do my eyes. My mum said my eyes look the same (just that it's swollen) and they don't look much bigger. boohoo! I hope my eyes will look better later.

Seems like my right side is worse than my left side because there is still swelling around my right eye socket and so my nose seems a little slanted too!! i'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully when there is no more swelling, then I'll look ok.

(Something is wrong with my computer/forum.. I cannot cut and paste what I wrote in a text file.. I'll update again later)

Hello lovelies,
I have been reading the posts these days. Just got my BA in NYC last Friday. I'm quite happy with the result so far, although honestly I can't really see the final result. Just looks much better than my original A size.
Anyway, so I have lots of time on my hand and started to thinking about going to Seoul for face contouring surgery. The PS who did my BA told me that he this is a special field and he only knows one person in NYC who does this type of surgery. I actually already paid the deposit, but changed my mind after reading some of the feedback on the other forums. I was scheduled to do my V-line with him in NYC next Tuesday, but for sure I'm not going to do it. I will need to go to talk to him and see whether I can get my deposit back.
I have made up my mind to do the facial contouring surgery. Not sure what I need, but I know I want a much smaller face. I now plan to go to Seoul early May or early September. Just need more information to figure out the clinics that I want to go to.
It's so difficult because seems like the ones that mentioned all have mixed feedback, which I totally understand. There is always risks involved.
But if budget is not my major concern, which ones would your top three choices? If anyone want to know about the BA in NYC, please PM me. I'd like to contribute as much as I can. This forum has been quite helpful(And CONFUSING at the same time). LOL. I paid a little more than 12,000 USD for that. It's on the higher side, but hey, he is one of the best as far as I know.
It is too early to say though, I will know my results better after next Thursday I guess. Fingers crossed.
Please if anyone will be in Seoul either early May or early Sep. Please let me know. Would be nice to team up.

Congrats. The hard part is over.

How much did you pay? Did you do just rhino or harmony rhino? Are you staying at the officetel?

only rhino i am in the officetel now but i still have pain on my rib, do you know how much time it will get over? i feel so vulnerable T.T

I'm not being hostile here. Just repeating the damn advice that you gave the forummers, thats all.

Why are you getting all farked up?

Aww you're really sweet. Thanks for the time out and meet up. I had a great time at Seoul! :smile:

Rachy please quite, you are ruining the future of this thread. This is not worth dragging on, if you seriously have a problem, maturely take it to PM.

Hey everyone!!!

Just warning you guys of ID Clinic's recent update to their B/A photos!
All I can say is... FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!!

All photoshopped. Same expressions and facial features, only with different (photoshopped) hair and clothing.

Please be careful. When I caught their first one, I thought it was just that one exception out of nice reviews, but they have stooped so low I am never going to consider them in the future.

Here is the proof. It clearly says "BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS"
you can click this link to go straight to their website (scroll down) and see PAGES of these BLATANTLY PHOTOSHOPPED FAKE RESULTS!
http://eng.idhospital.com/face/face01.php

I read and did some research and ID was really a bad choice.. Quite a number of botched jobs.. And some victims hv to go thru the pain n suffering to hv revisions while some hv to bear the scars for the rest of their lives..

I hope whatever issues that forumers might hv will stop all the arguments and make peace..
If this carries on, this thread will be closed sooner or later and it will affect quite a number of pple and future forumers..

I'm leaving purseblog. I'm really tired of getting a ton of PM questions left and right. I posted what I posted. My review, experiences, etc. Some people are even asking things I've already answered in my post...

Everyone has different cases (of what kind of face they want, how much add/remove, etc.) so it's best if you just check out the clinic yourself in person when you are there in Korea. Don't make the decision just because I went there!

also, please do not ask me for pictures.

I do not feel comfortable sending out my pictures out to anyone (it's only been a week post op! how can I know the result guys?! I'm still swollen!). I'm a very private person only feel comfortable sharing pictures with my boyfriend, my best friends, my family, and the fourmers whom I've met in person.

I will not be answering any more PMs or posts.

hey Eliq

thanks for the info. yeah giving up alcohol would be quite easy for me, the spicy food on the other hand....lol.

***change of travel dates: now I will be in Korea between 16 Mar to 6 Apr. PM me if u wanna meet up or possibly share accommodation.

contacted seoulforreal re his gf place, but also interested in airbnb as well

peace out

:biggrin: