BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

The recovery is pretty hard because I did rib but the officetel is rly near the clinic (5min walk) and you are also near some shopping districts like garosugil. Feel free to PM me if you want any more infos :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't PM you, yet. You're still a new member; just reached your 10 posts.

Thanks for your advice and feedback! Well, my only concern is that with double lid, i will look really different and i want a more natural look. but we'll see...as it is kinda hard not knowing exactly how i could potentially look (since i dont have the tools to simulate it!)

i'll be there for 10 days in total..so if i do have my surgery within the first 3 days, i hope i will be fine within the first 24 hours!

how did you go around with the bruises??! Also, any food restrictions after surgery?

Hi there,

not sure if you're still reading. How was your experience with Teuim? As i am heading there end of March and they are one of the clinics i would like to visit...

Hope to hear from you :smile:

My experience w/ Teium was pretty good. Dr. Kwon was nice (def. better than Dr. Kim from BK) and overall he did a really good job. I hated my eyes for the first two weeks but who doesnt right? w/ all the swelling :smile:

I only had non incision and epi but it took him 1.5 hours to do my eyes so guess he really takes his time. I heard that he goes for the natural look so if you're looking for a significant change (i.e. dolly eyes) then I wouldnt really recommend him. But do your reserach and see who you're most comfortable w/. I'm a bit crazy b/c he was the only one I consulted w/ and I went w/ him. But I did do A LOT of research on the internet on his work and after reading all his reviews, I felt comfortable going w/ him. Glad it came it well.

Glad to know that! Well, he is highly recommended and esp since i was going for the natural look (as i am quite happy with my current look, but obviously needed to fix my asymmetrical eyes). i was told that i needed the incision method since the non incision way cant fix asymmetrical eyes.. so we'll see when i get there.

Yikes, i was hoping i'd be one of those that the swellling will go down within 2-3 days. hahaha! *cross fingers*

but thanks for letting me know that he is a good option :smile: im hoping not to be confused with the few consulations that im going to.

How much did he charge for your procedures?

Yikes. But i am assuming it is a local doctor that helped you removed it and not the doctor you originally went for surgery with?

Mine cost total of 2.2 mil won. I couldnt get any discounts since i was only getting two minor things.

Oh yea girl, swelling will not be gone in 2-3 days!! Give yourself about a week and plan to wear glasses...should help cover up the swelling. So funny, I came back to work w/ glasses (lens has no prescription and note i have perfect vision!!) and all my co workers were all focusing on the glasses :smile: saying how great i looked ..hahahah. Too funny.

I am downright outraged by VIEWs manager. Here is my rant:

on operation day, i panicked and told them i did not want to have my nose done. i think it was my self conscious telling me something wasn't right with this clinic...

then when i came out of the operation i realized my nose was too flat for my new face. i should do rhino. i asked zoe if it was possible to get my nose done somewhere else but she said no, i do not recommend it. your face is still swollen and the doctor would not know your features.

i took her word for it. i was depressed i didnt do nose and thought, sice view saw my face before te surgery, maybe it would be okay? so i asked zoe to see if they can squeeze me in for nose surgery.

they said they could, but if i was to cancel my surgery again, they would keep the money. WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT? It is downright illegal for VIEW to keep the money if I did cancel again for my nose surgery with prior notice. It doesn't make me feel any better for the fact that they said, "we were kind enough to return all the nose surgery money to you." i did not undergo the surgery, therefore i should be refunded. I've asked my nose doctor about this at Chungdam U and spoke to a few locals too. It is unprofessional for them to even have a hostile response: "if you cancel again we will keep your money." Who wants to do surgery with them if you are forced with an answer like that?!? I looked with Rachy88 to a bunch of other clinics feeling depressed with the stress of VIEW keeping my money the whole time. i ended up doing my nose at chungdam u and im glad i did. i spent the whole day Waiting at VIEW to get my 2 million won back.

It does not matter if I am a foreign patient or not. This is not a way you treat your customers.

I was not satisfied with the eye lowering. i understand i already went through the surgery for that so that is why i was only asking for a partial refund. They refused to give it to me:
I passed your message to View, this is what they said to me:

Last time, when you cancelled the nose surgery again, they wouldn't refund the whole amount back to you as the consultant said that to you before and it was your second time to cancel the surgery. But they know you are a foreign patient, you come from far away, so they refund all the money to you for the nose surgery.
But this time, they believe the Dr did his best for you. And the satisfaction for everyone is different. So they won't refund any money to you for the eye surgery.

I am furious.

Eye lowering should not have been 1 million won, and if i knew my results were going to be like this i would have jut did lateral cantoplasty. I had to pay an extra 1 million won for eye lowering i can't even really tell. i just took the docs word for it.

VIEW not even partially refunding my money and then having the nerve to offer additional surgery shoved in the next day is really shady, not looking out for my well being, and untrustworthy:

View just called me and said that because you are unhappy with the eye lowering surgery, they have offered to do the surgery again tomorrow at 7pm. There is a limitation for the surgery.

Also, because you will not have enough time to get the stitches removed in Korea, you will need to get them removed in America.

WTF NO!! I don't want additional surgery! I just want some of my money back!! That is so shady!!!!!!!! Don't go to view!!

Sorry for all the typos i am typing from my iphone. I am really upset.

Remind me of last time when I just had surgery. I was wearing sunglasses even at night. People were staring at me. Haha, didn't want to shock anyone with the puffy crazy eyes. Lols.

That sounds okay-ish.. last time i was quoted (on emails) ptosis + epi+ double lid incision was about 5.5mil. So im hoping if i do get all 3 done, i can bring the cost down..a bit heft for just eye procedures!

Argghh really? i hope the bruising wont be too bad. if its swelling, the glasses may help cover..but if its bruising..haha

thanks heaps for the info :smile:

It was the same doctor

oh girl i hear you! I wore sunglasses for the first week day and night! dude, it was scary what was underneath these glasses....brusing w/ swelling...i could have been in a scary movie...The Ring Part IV lol.

Glad the worst days are over. when did you get your eyes done? did you see significant improvement from one month to the second month?