BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I did my eyes with Dr Kwon too.
I felt a little crazy too cause I scheduled 6 consultations with diff clinics and Teium was only my 2nd clinic when I decided.

Ultimately, alot also depends on the chemistry you have with the doc and consultants over there.

He spent 2.5hrs on my eyes. =x

Its my 13th day after the operation, eyelids still swollen but no bruising for me.
My eyes were uneven to start with. But I can see them getting better day by day.

Still too early to really review so I shall give a more detailed review after 1 month. =)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'll be there feb 18-mar 7. Ive had lateral, I'm going for revisional eyelid and rhino. Would love to get together pm or email me pls. [email protected]

Hi, I am going Teuim in May too.
Does anyone know if I still have to pay the VAT10% tax even if I paid by cash?
Last year I enquire to Teuim they said no need but this year they said must pay...
"We accept both cash and credit cards.

When paid by cash, we exempt VAT and provide some discount for multiple surgeries."

Someone that had went to teuim pls share... and how much are you all quoted for double eyelid surgery?

Guys your opinion. Really want to get lateral epi along with fixing the hooded eyelid with my asymmetrical eyes. Nothing crazy doll like - just natural wider eyes.
Regarding facial contouring, I'm looking at mandible jaw surgery, or v line. However I don't want to aug,net my chin or make it Lo pointy, just smaller on the frontal view, With a rounded chin. What do you guys reckon? Put up a pic of me with no makeup so pls be kind ladies :smile:

All feedback appreciated as it'll only be a month away!
Ps I'm not doing my nose cos I love my Lil Asian noggin :smile:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/248/imagednc.jpg/

Hi, which days will u be going for consultation? I am consulting at most of these places you listed

I don't think you need epi, it might make ur eyes too close together. I would do lateral. Apart from some of the people here, i found my result to make a difference even tho some say its not noticiable or it grows back together. I did my lateral 6 years ago in shanghai and it did make my eyes appear longer and bigger. I do however recommend a skilled surgeon as my left lateral would tear for the first couple of years. Now they are fine and where my line was cut (there was missing eyelashes) now have adjusted and grown eyelashes. that might also be why I no longer tear. As with all plastic surgery, it takes years for the results to settle in.

i think your eyes are big and wide enough. just a low natural double eyelid will make you look brighter? im afraid if you do lateral or epi, it might look a little out of proportion because your eyes are really quite big and long. =)

Hi, how much did they quote you for ur surgery??

hi marir,
Thank you so much for your detailed research you share in this forum.As i am really new here,i can't send you any pm.can you please send me the list to my email [email protected]?thank you so much:smile:

Hey
Ill be consulting 26-28 feb
I dont know which clinics and what day as I have hired a translator to sort all my times out :P
But if you are in korea same time as me we should hang out ^^

If you have ktalk my id is JHLT1989

:smile:

I'm not a female east Asian, so I can't comment on the eyes. I think the v-line or jaw contouring would enhance your appearance, and although you said you don't want to touch your nose, an alarplasty to bring the nostrils a little in might accentuate your eyes (I would yield to the doc to see what aesthetic adjustments he recommends), but you are smiling in this photo, so the wider nasal base could be due to the facial muscles stretching. A 45 degree and side profile would be helpful.