BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Did anyone happen to finance their surgery? Or did everyone pay cash? I was thinking of paying half cash then pulling out a medical loan to help establish my credit. Or try CareCredit, though I'm not too sure about their interest rates on doctors outside of the US.

Anyone know if Korean doctors help with financing??

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think carecredit will work abroad. You can put it on a credit card, and it's unusual for the clinic to offer financing. Clinic will always ask you cash or card, and will charge more if you say card.

Hi,

Exactly what kind of cards korean clinics accept might i know ?? Visa, American Express, master card like those international cards ??
:biggrin:

Hi I am gonna go to Korea with my bestfriend this april 29- may 16. Have anyone of u here got a Vline , jaw reduction, sliding chin ( to make chin longer instead of doing chin implant ) or nose surgery that looks good n natural? There are so many clinics in Seoul I dunno which one is good for that. I am doing some research but just want some more referals. Thx, it's better to get the face contour and nose done at the same time meaning same doctor or clinic

I had mine about 1.5 yr ago. Yup, I did see difference, although it was slightly swollen.

Hey guys!
So heres a little update
On December 17 I got Rhino (silicon implant) + square jaw reduction (mandible angle reduction) at BK with Dr. Kim Byung Gun.

It's been 5 weeks post op, and I can finally begin to see my face get smaller!
Up until now, I have looked fatter and wider than before surgery, so now I finally see a smaller face yay!

Anywhoo.
I am going back to Korea TOMORROW for breast augmentaton and abdomen liposuction, again at BK Clinic.
I had such a great experience the first time around, so I am going back. I love Dr. Kim =)!!

I'd love to meet any girls who are currently in Seoul, I made such great friends the last time around. SO whoever is free, message me! =)

Mine was really natural...post 14 days and nobody can tell tt I have op...they thought my eyes is just being puffy and mentioned my eyes look bigger but din realise tt I had an op. Use a toothpick to see ur crease if u really wan to have an idea, but bear in mind tt after doing epi, dbl eyelid and ptosis...the crease will be more obvious.

I'm there for 10 days too, but i did my op on the first day. You might feel drowsy for the day of op...rest well and I think u will be fine next day. My only problem is tired eyes.

I went ard with bandages (tape at the nose area, not sure for wat reason) right after op, and nobody even bother to take a second look at me, but note that the places i went r all very local. It is basically impossible to wear sunglasses/glasses with those bandages ard my nose/nose bridge. I wore the sunglasses right after removing the bandages on the next day.

Tips: WEAR CAPS: 1. It keep ur eyes from sun 2. u can hide ur eyes if u r afraid tt ppl keep looking at u 3. u wont feel the discomfort with the sunglasses sitting on ur nose bridge(bearing in mind tt ur epi wound is giving some pressure already 4.u can keep ur cap on indoor/ having ur meals/ in the evening.

Baseball caps/military caps r very in trend and nice there, so bring one there and buy more there if u wan...>_<

Got it, added you :smile:

For anybody else going around the same time my kktalk is: msnovember

Thanks! Great tips. I plan to wear hats everywhere since I'm planning on doing my rhino and can't wear sunglasses.

I was told Visa Master international credit cards are acceptable :smile:

Ooh no... :nogood:

oh man.. i was hoping that swelling go down in 2-3 days too lol..
looks like its gona be puffy fish for wks >.<''
And just curious if you had taken sinecch ?? a type of drug to reduce swelling.. heard teuim sell it there too? Did you take it ??

How's your eyes now? isit natural? I am pretty excited to do my eyes at teuim too... hmm just like to check do you all have any meals before surgery?I was told that I cant eat anything 4hrs before the surgery is that true??

How about Discover? American Express? What clinics take which cards? And What hotels take which cards?

Did anyone use their credit cards while they were in Korea? If so, what card?