BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hayyy Marir.. very glad that you are back.. you always contribute this forum with amazing info.. i keep on thinking about you past few weeks, cause i wanted to know which clinic you would choose :P I thought you were silent due to surgery. .. by the way, your friend went to which clinic to have her surgery done ?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No specific date - but around the start of april...say the 1st wk of april??

do u have a specific date?

Def want a consult with Dream, but want to fit maybe up to 2 or 3 other clinics. For me it will be consult only due to me not having enuf time, but i can act as support for a few days for anyone going for surgery...help u recover by going shopping!!! :biggrin:

initially I wanted to go on April.. heard the weather is super nice and cherry blossom in April... :biggrin::cool: after reading all the posts here , a bit scared to go alone :P
thinking I should wait till Oct to bring my mom along .. but nothing was decide yet .. confuse !!

Definitely keep in touch!!! I'm def going in April (no specific date) for consults and then thinking any time after June 2013 for actual surgery - Oct would suit better as the weather would be cooler...better for recovery

however if you've got your mum going with you, what better support huh?! :smile:

not decided whether or not to tell any of my family...hmmm....

ha ha.. I too told my mom about having double eyelids only.. I still wonder what will she say if I tell about rhino.. my initial plan was only eyes till I found this forum. then become I wanna do everything on my face.. Lolz .. I tried telling some of my closed friends about rhino, they are really against it..

My mum is anti-ps unfortunately, but i think will support me in the end. my sisters will be ok with it. i think my friends will be mixed - some for and some against. oh well, it's my body and i've already decided :smile:

well if u decide to do surgery in april and need support keep in contact with me (i should be able to pm soon - will pm u my email add) we might be there same time

Yeah! I actually really wanted to do my surgery at this clinic but they aren't that advanced with facial bone surgery which is why I didn't choose them. If you are just looking for a nose job or eye surgery or fat grafting, you should look into it.

I drank only pumpkin juice and banana milk for the first 3-4 days.. Because I couldn't taste much, and banana milk was the only drink that tasted anything to me. BUT, milk does produce phlegm, so if you don't want to cough a lot, then maybe not...

After 4 days, I couldn't drink pumpkin juice anymore because the taste started coming back...

i was thinking alot of ulzzang went for facial contouring too.... so i thought chungdam must be good at facial bones surgery... seems like its not.
Do you have any idea which clinics are reputable for facial contouring?

Hi sorbet,
Yes, the pumkin juices was frm ID. I bought some masks before going to seoul. I juz had a nose surgery so drinking milk did not border me. I started shopping with my mum after the 4th day as u really need alot WALKING!!

Think his-hu clinic won award for best foreign care clinic. But I saw somebody Posted saying they have good english staff only but treatment s lousy. The other 2 Think they don speak English. I m trying to see which clinic to choose. If anybody has more info or input, please share... Thanks ... :smile:

Hi via,

How is your lipo? After I saw your post and I checked 365mc. It seems they are really good. I got an email reply With the price. It seems cheaper Than what banobagi and regen are quoting me. I just sent them my photos of my body parts. Hopefully they can give me moreDiscounts. Please share more info it yoU have any relating to lipo surgery n post care by them ... Thanks.. :smile:

Take care... :smile: