BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey everyone :smile: I'm heading to Korea late June/early July for facial contouring. Not sure what I getting done yet. I'm 1/4 Chinese 3/4 European. I've read this entire forum but just have a few questions. Should I book in with a clinic before I leave or do I go to consultations when I am in Korea and then choose? I am tossing up between Grand or ID. Do you have to pay a deposit to secure the surgery/consultation before you get to Korea?

Is there Anyone that is going to a similar time to me? Also, I am from Australia.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it at BK =)
And now I'm back for breast augmentation and abdomen lipo!

Hey! Yes definitely.
I have my surgery tomorrow morning at 10AM... aka last drink of water tonight, and the fasting begins!
I'll update you guys when I'm out!

Hi I think you can book the consultation online beforehand first.
As for the surgery you can then decides when you finish your consultation?

;)

I am new here too.. I had confirmed my trip and appointment with Teuim.
I am not going other clinics for consultation. I am set to go Teuim. I dont know why i just feel good going with them lol.
I had scheduled my apptm and surgery already but that is like in May!
So now i am researching on what i need to take note and bring over...
care to share your experience with me?? What should I take note of before surgery?

I got the before surgery and post surgery care PDF from teuim but they didnt mentioned much about the food intake. I am quite worried cause my aunt did her double eyelid and she had like only porrige for the rest of 3-4 days and eating only plain food. I dont know what I can eat when I am in seoul cause almost everything is spicy...

I am interested to get sinecch beforehand to. Anyone wana share shipping with me thinking of ordering from makemeheal.com

Or any where i can buy it in SG??

Hi guys,
I've been a silent reader of this thread for a long time.
Firstly, thank you guys for sharing your experiences and knowledge. Since I'm interested in doing a nose revision and V-line surgery, your posts really help.

Now if you don't mind, I'm looking for your advices :biggrin:

I have a wide face with prominent mandible angles and short chin. That's why I'm planning to go to Seoul in September to get rid of this ugly face shape. I want a eggline face shape.

I've contacted many clinics in Kangnam, like ID, BK, Grand, VIP, Samsung, Shimmian, Small faces... and they all suggested that I should undergo zygoma reduction and V-line surgery.

However, I'm worried about sagging problems. Of cause doctors from clinics always tell me that it won't happen, but it's not true.
Many people who underwent zygoma reduction told that their face width wasn't reduced as much as they expected, and they suffer from sagging problem. Some even came to a conclusion that sagging skin is due to zygoma reduction, and they regret having it. These reviews really scared me to death, 'cause I'm already 28 and my skin is less elastic than before.

That's why I only want to get a V-line without zygoma reduction. Though I'm afraid that my face won't look balanced after the surgery, I mean my face can look wider on top but narrower at the botton from the mandible to the chin due to V-line, right?

Has anyone here experienced a V-line without zygoma reduction? Could you please share your thoughts with me?

And sorry for my poor English, I'm French :P

Hi rktmatjdgud,
i did my BA in NYC. I didn't know much about PS and I never even thought about reading reviews or whatsoever. I just asked some of my friends(Doctors, PR etc), then I got 3 big names. I looked at their website and I saw they have been featured on Magazines like Vogue and Elle, also the best doctors etc. That's it. I called to make appointment for consultation. turns out they are all very busy. I have to wait for almost 2-3 weeks to get my consultation and that was the earliest available date. I felt good because this means they are popular.
After consultation I waited for another 3 weeks to get my turn for the surgery. I had it done on Jan 11th and so far it is still a little swollen, but I can tell they look good. I'm very happy.
The Dr I went for consultation is Dr david hidalgo, Dr Darrick Antell and Dr Mark Schwartz. I chose Dr Hidalgo because he is not only a PS, but an artist, I feel that I need an artist to do my surgery, because it is about beauty after all.
Although I have to admit that Dr Mark should also have been a great choice. He is very caring and patient. If it is not because he was on vocation and I did my consultation with him after I have confirmed my surgery with Dr Hidalgo, I would probably choose Dr Mark.
Dr. Hidalgo is kind of conservative. He refused to do silicon implants with armpit incision. Therefore I have to go for Saline. Although it is no big deal, as I do feel Saline is safe than Silicon.
Anyway, hope this helps. The consultation fee is 250 with Dr. David hidalgo. Dr MARK S is 250 but deductible. Dr Antell is only 100.
After I have done my surgery, I have been staying at home and recovering. Have too much time on my hands, I started to searching on internet and found lots of forums and reviews. The funny thing is they all have mixed feedback, so I doubt that I would be so easy to make up my mind, if I have ever read these reviews. Honestly, you should just go for consultation and choose the one you feel comfortable with.
BA is a very common surgery in the states, you won't go wrong. :smile:

I am looking for consult first then surgery around that period.
I am interesting for nose revision, epi or later eyes, liposuction so I just want to
consult the clinic first.

JW
Tuiem
Jung Il Bong
Small face
Banobagi
Real cosmetic
365mc for liposuction
Eve Plastic for Epi or later eyes

This time I wanna consult first and do 2 of surgery. I have to wait for final result until do other surgery.

hey

i don't think (or can't remember) anyone giving a review of any of the clinics above recently, except....

on the 'asian nose job' thread there's a forumers called kain & he had his nose done at VIP with rib (& sliding genio) - not sure if you've already contacted him. he's a guy and had it done some time ago. he's quite knowledgeable about rhino, for someone that's not a dr (it was primary ps) :smile:

he doesn't really read the thread anymore, so u need to PM him - he's got pretty decent b&a pics for u to review...but u need to PM him

pls read his previous posts tho as i know he still gets asked a lot of questions he's already answered in some of his posts :smile:

changing my dates - staying longer now :graucho:

January 2013
sorbet0408 (2-17th) - Confirmed
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
Cherrykiss (Feb15-Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (18 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
SeekingBeauty (5th April - 14th April)
avagoddess (25th April - 12th May)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th-May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

I want to get Vline too but not too pointy. But then if u have a high cheekbone it won't look proportional and I have the same problem. So I'm thinking of getting the zygomatic reduction as well. I did some research n know that many people do both in order to make their face small if the have visible cheekbone. I also want to ha e my nose revision but still deciding on where to get it done. U have any recommendation!

Hi< I am now seriously considering cosmetic surgeries - jaw angle reduction, upper/lower eyelids lift with lateral canthoplasty, buccal fat remocal and rhinoplasty. Whew! A lot! Anybody would like to give updates on those who were here before? Thinking of going to Korea or Manila this May 2013. Most likely Korea as jaw reduction is unheard of in Manila. Ty.

Which surgeries are you interested in first?