BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Karime,

When in Nov.? I'll be there on Nov. 27th

Hi Via,

I'll be there on from Nov. 27-Dec.6 and will be staying at Sunshine Hotel.

Hey faithhope01

How long are you staying for? I am actually going to be there in December and was just wishing those who were going in November the best. So good luck to ya :smile:

Hey guys...hello from newyork!
After reading the thread with loads of helpful infos...i decided to make an account
I'm doing consultations with BANOBAGI .....they're super fast at responding like in an hr. Anyways...ive decided to get my nose done there in December or possible early january and hope to find someone to buddy up since im going alone...

@Karime....have u decided the date when youre going there?

Oh I see. I'll be there Nov.27-Dec.6. Thanks for the well wishes! Good luck to you too!

I'm inclined to believe the US doctors. They actually saw you in person, right? They must have felt your masseter muscles? What's really bothering you? the asymmetry? If yes, why can't you just have a Botox injection to the muscle and see if that fixes the problem before resorting to surgery? I advise you to go to really good surgeon though. The botox dosage, it depends on how much asymmetry you have. BK and Grand only have your pictures, not Xrays. Nor have they seen you in person.

helloooo im going alone too!!!!! let's do it together! woo

Hey pppmmm,
I think there is a few of us going in mid-december. I'm going for almost 3 weeks. Keep us posted if you decide, the more the merrier :smile:

for sure! i'll let you know once I find out.. my mom is flying out in 2 days.. so she said she will email me once she lands. so i will def keep you posted!

ok, so i was wondering what you guys think.

i got a few different replies.. so I just copied and pasted. Basically I sent my picture without makeup, to the Dr's and this is their reply.

OZ Clinic - Dr Choi

"Thank you for sending me your pictures.
In the pictures, you seem to have triple fold, thin eyelid skin, redundant skin, protruded eyeball, slightly sunken eyelids, moderate to severe Mongolian fold.
So, I want to recommend you blepharoplasty with medial epicanthoplasty.
I usually recommend my patients to stay in Korea for more than 6 days.
The expected cost of this is 2,000,000 KRW."

GRAND MEDICAL CLINIC:

"In this case, you would need to get double eyelid surgery. Based on the photos, we observed that your double eyelids are not symmetrical.
In your case, the natural adhesion double eyelid procedure would be suitable.
Natural adhesion method: This special double eyelid surgery was created by Grand which makes double eyelids as similar as innate double eyelids (leaves no scar). This method induces adhesion between upper eyelid skin and levator palpebrae superioris muscle through small incision holes. After inducing the adhesion, the surgery will be completed by threading outer upper eyelid and conjunctiva. This procedure is suitable for for patients with thin upper eyelids and asymmetrical double eyelids. Stitches will be removed on the 3-4th day after the surgery. The approximate price is from 1,550,000 KRW to 1,700,000 KRW.
While correcting the double eyelids, excessive fat will be removed.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us."

VIP MEDICAL CLINIC

"Thank you for the photos. I showed the photos to Dr. As you don't seem to
have enough fat by looking at your photos, he proposed "Epicanthoplasty"
and "Ptosis correction" to improve your eyes.

As your eyes seem to show ptosis symptom which are commonly shown in
Monglian eyes, ptosis correction would be the best to improve your eyes.
You have epicanthal fold which is a small web of tissue overlapping the
nasal corner of the eye. Through Epicanthoplasty, your eyes will be bigger
and well defined,

The surgical cost will be:
Epicanthoplasty US$1,500
Ptosis correction US$4,500"

So what do you guys think? I'm starting to get so confused as to what I even need anymore!!! And what is Ptosis Correction? =S

I was told that most Koreans have big square faces, that is why such surgeries are common.

Yes I too once taught Pre-U or high schoolers, yes, they notice everything, LOL!