BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Well it depends on what surgery you are doing too.
As for me I booked a 10days trip. As I am very sure I am going to get my double eyelid done. I book a consultation and surgery on the same day. So its just what types of thing i am gg to do on my eyes that I had yet to decide. But for sure I am getting it done. That's why i just book the 2 on the same day and i have enough confident to choose the clinic that i wanted.

But if you are doing something more major probably staying longer than 10 days would be better.. :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can book for consultation but for deposit, it depends on the clinic. Some of them will ask you to put deposit beforehand to secure the surgery. IMO, you should go consult first and then choose which one you are comfortable with. Because some of them might not refund the deposit. Oh, I'm from aussie too :smile:

What is two jaw??? What is Vline? Vline is not including the jaw reduction right? I dun like the pointy look that some korean girls have just want the oval chin lime Kim sang hae but my chin a l short so I would like to slide my chin out instead of implant to make it longer. Then what procedure should I get?

2-jaw is a invasive surgery. Jawbone correction surgery straightens the bones through an incision of the upper and lower jawbone.
This procedure is ideal when the position and function of the jaw is abnormal, including lantern jaw, protruding mouth, facial asymmetry etc.

soft food for quite some time..

hi marir,

i'm sorry for the trouble.could you please send to my gmail.i'm new to this forum and i'm unable to send any pm.my gmail is eyepandalift@gmaildotcom

Ah late reply but thank you SO much this helped alot!! :smile:

hi cjchen,

i am also interested getting mandible angle reduction.As I have wide face and square jaw =(.i'm really afraid of getting plastic surgery.glad that your result turns out to be good.congratz!! :biggrin:

Hi have you found the clinics yet? I am finalizing JW, bk, and wonjin group

:sad:i've actually considered view to be one of my top list clinic.

I know right? View was pretty high on my list for facial contouring. I'm still gonna consult there, and i think people should still consult with clinics that they like and not solely on what people have said. Its definitely a shame what shockingpinkz has had to experience but i think SeoulforReal carefully explained the reason they did what they did a couple of pages back.

I wouldnt say it is extreme extreme!! You have meds to ease the pain but i was off them by a week. They make you really bloated as well so beware of this.
At least 3weeks post op youll be quite bloated!!

I could lift small bags. Like a handbag. Didnt really try anything bigger than that so wouldnt know.

As i said tho listen to ur own body. If you are strong minded and like me cant just sit around and do nothing then you will likely heal faster and are able to do more vut if you constantly think its extreme pain and stuff then you will be in extreme pain and take slower to heal etc.
Thats what i find anyway!!