BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

it may happen right after the surgery, but your eyes will come back to its original shapes about 2 months post op

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I hate that pointy chin too. I like the oval face like Kim tae hee. Yeah I heard regen is good, how about view n banobogi ? Definitely not Id horrible stories. When u going to Korea for ur surgeries? I'm planning to go end of April . Same here I had my nose done in Vietnam my country with silicon implant, everyone said it looks natural but I guess maybe it's not high enough that's y. N the tip is not define but I didn't do the tip. Many girlS here get there nose done would do the tip with their own cartilage n their nose looks very good. Well I dunno wat I need until I get face to face consultation. Cuz I'm pretty sure the doctors know better wat I need. Wat is ur email? We can exchange pic n u can see if my cheekbone is high or not. And yeah I heard zygomatic reduction can cause sagging but only if u are in ur 30 r up. I'm only 24-25 so I think my skim is more elastic.

Hi all. I have booked consultations at View, Grand, and Item this Friday. I will let everyone know how it goes after I meet with the doctors! I'm so excited!

Good luck! Remember to ask your surgeon as many questions as possible about your surgery!

Do you guys think will it be too rush for me to go to Korea from 29mar -8apr? I'm planning to get lipo done but just worry about the removing stitches that it will be too rush.

I think that time frame is a little too short for lipo, if the swelling from other forumers is to go by, i don't know how safe that would be for you to get on a plane and fly back home. Think they only take the sutures out after a week as well.

Hello
Are you not happy with your rhino results from Regen? I haven't received a reply from them as yet but they are on my list to consult for rhino. Arriving in Korea this weekend...so nervous reading about all these revisions!!!!

Where were you done your nose before?

That's what I'm worried about and stitches not getting out before I leave. I told int'l rep about the dates and she said its no problem to get the surgery and I don't have to stay in Korea for recovery.

I've never had any surgery before so this is primary rhino.

have been recc silicon implant, tip-plasty with cartilidge and alar-plasty. A few places recc paranasal and genio but I don't know if i'm brave enough for it as I don't want to risk looking completely different and too plastic as I haven't really told anyone.=S

I had two-jaw surgery 9.5 weeks ago! And at Grand too! I believe you technically can take two weeks off to do the surgery and go back to work, but that's only for locals who will go back for their 1 month check-up. Personally, I stayed 5 weeks post-op, and I'm glad I did!

Read my previous posts for my surgery experience ^^

Well, i would take that with a pinch of salt to be honest.