BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

They have their own in house surgeons to specialize in each field I guess. If you send an email attached with your pictures, they will recommend their own surgeon for you to stalk and review lol
Quite friendly though unlike grand. Even in the email they talk like they are the only one operating PS industry. Jeez
Yeah grand might nit that good in rib I guess if they are saying all ppl to avoid rib rhino lol
But teium replied me to use my ear cartilage for the tip and from the hip. Have you ever heard if it as well ?? It's not as big as banobagi but quite interesting :biggrin:
Right now banobagi is one of my tops :biggrin:
I think I'll go for my own tissues rather than silicon

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i would love to see some before and after pics too since i am quite
interested in jw :smile: i can pm u my email if u like

Hi Green Hood,

teium offered to use from the hip!! this is the first time I've heard of it after so many months closely follow this forum. I'm so interested to use dermo graft for nose too, I thought only JW suggest for this technique. Banobagi can do it too? how much they charge you for rhino? thanks

lol yup the other forum was moving kinda slow, and a nice forumer recommenced me to check this thread out. glad i did :smile: i haven't booked anything yet since i am really preoccupied with other stuff right now but hopefully spring or fall not sure which date now since i hear spring is peak season. good luck with ure consults! cant wait to hear how everything goes, especially with view and jw. have u decided exactly what ure going to get done to your nose yet?

Teuim is on my list too.

I've been recommended septum cartilage which is inside the nose to build up the tip. Also alar reduction.

*Teuim response (they recc silicon but said if i want autogulous can use dermofat)
"As dermofat is your own tissue, it is very natural and there is very low rate of infect, rupture, and removal rate but it is gradually absorbed into your own tissue about 30% after 1 year post-operatively.
Therefore, we usually augment your nose a slightly higher considering absorption rate in later, and there is a linear scar around your buttock becasue we make a skin incision for harvesting your tissue.
Cost of the procedure of simple augmenation rhinoplasty with dermofat is 3,500,000 KRW. If you undergo nasal tip plasty using ear cartilage, there is another cost of tip-plasty(1,200,000 KRW)"

I just emailed Banobagi how much did you get for quote? In previous forums say they are overpriced? i like the website very informative.

Samsung has fanstastic b & a but the site isn't in english which is annoying lol.

My list so far:
Dream (celebs)
Oz
Teium
Bonobagi
Migo (celebs)
Regen (just added this one don't know much about it though except its a big one)
Grand (undecided)
I.D (undecided)
VIP- crossed off as they recc rib for $US11k

So much research is making me dizzy I haven't even booked acommodation or made an intinarary and I leave next weekend so nervous now!!!:nogood::faint:

Hey there,

Yep, they recommended like that. But frankly that is the second time I have been recommended to use dermo graft! The first one was Dr.Kim from BK.
I'm considering that as well. They have three range of prices for rhino. The most expensive is from rib, followed by dermo and implant is the cheapest. They offered me 4.5 mil for dermo graft . I think it might depend on individual as I sent them my pics clearly showing my nose.
Yep I think banobagi offers that as well, you can read through their website. It's kinda popular among local Koreans so far I heard. Hope this helps you ! :biggrin:

Hey all the best for your surgery!!
I think you should go around and check first before you pay your deposit as I also plan to do so.
But I crossed off the last three if your list as I don't find them attractive and they hav loads of bad reviews such as shifting the surgeon during operation. Try to find a real and suitable surgeon for yourself. You can't depend on every forum and web. Every clinic has bad and good reviews. So, trust your heart !! Yes I guess banobagi is overpriced as you mentioned :biggrin: . I needa find out though haha
Hey good luck !! And do share with us your experience , okay ?? :biggrin:

I am very indecisive lol so already feeling overwhelemed but you're right my friends all said to see a few and go with the one most comfortable with.

i messaged Banobagi tbh i don't mind paying a little more if it means I will get a better result. I just want an elegant, more defined nose that's still soft and natural. Actually quite happy with how I look now just want more definition with nose so i'm quite scared it will change how i look dramatically.

This is so crazy lol I just decided to finally do the surgery couple of weeks ago and just booked tickets straight away. The pretty pictures of perfect noses was just too tempting hahaa. ok i will keep you all updated =)

Hi ladies,

Ok this will be my last message on this forum. Gosh, its been an interesting six months for me. I got my nose done in Oct 2012 at BK and got my eyes done in Dec 2012.

So i'll share my outcome of my eyes (my nose experience you can refer to my prior posts). So I got my eyes done at Teium on Dec 21 2012. I got non incision double eyelid and EPI. Now, I absoluately love my eyes. Its gotten bigger and my fold is starting to look more natural. But let me tell you, my first two weeks of recovery was pure hell. My swelling was insane and I had very bad brusing on my left eye. But starting my 3rd week, it started to look a lot better and now (which is my 4th week), I'm not wearing glasses anymore :smile: My crease is about normal size now but my top lid is still swollen so I'm hoping that will improve w/ time. My EPI scar is getting better but i still have to put cover up on it so its not too bad.

Overall, I like my outcome and really glad I did this. I'm done w/ PS for now and when I'm ready for it again, I'll be visiting this forum for more info :smile:

Good luck to everyone through this journey and wishing everyone a fast recovery!! I wont delete my account for a couple more days so let me know if you have questions or want to see some pics :smile:

Hey peeps,

Banobagi was my top list before I flew to Seoul last month. Once I arrived, I heard from their ex worker and locals that patients from Banobagi has to go other clinics for nose revision as the customers were not satisfied with the results. It really depends on your luck I think. So I immediately cancelled my appointment with banobagi.

It's worth consulting them. Don't just rely on forumers. But I really want to share with you guys on this information before you decide for yourself.

Good luck!

I haven't had mine done, yet. I'm planning to go mid-June.

How is your recovery going? How is the walk from the officetel to the clinic? Are you close to any shopping? Any updates is greatly appreciated!!!