BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I'm 28, that's why sagging may happen. I first planned to go to Seoul in September but my work schedule is too tight, I don't want to go back to work 10 days post ops 'cause my colleagues may find out that I underwent plastic surgeries.

Could anyone please tell me if you look alright 10 days after V-line surgery please? Did you have any difficulty talking naturally? I intend to say that I have teeth problem but not sure if people will buy it :graucho:

No I didn't get my nose done at Regen, I got it done twice in Thailand but the silicone implant looks so deviated now.
If I were you, I'd choose the best doctor in Seoul to get my nose done, don't care about the price 'cause if you aren't sastified with the result, the revision fee will cost you much higher.
Just an example, a primary rhinoplasty only costs 4.5 millions KRW, but revision costs at least 7.5 millions KRW, and that's the price I'm going to pay :sad:

If money is a problem to you, then take more time to get more savings. That's what I'm doing too.

Sorry I hadn't seen your question about View and Banobagi.
I haven't heard about View, how did you find it?
Banobagi was in my list at first, but not anymore now.
I read the thread about cheekbone reduction in cozycot forum, there was a girl telling that Banobagi was well known in Seoul just because they invested alot in advertising, their doctors' pictures were everywhere in Gangnam, and that their target was foreigners clients. She's a translator working in Seoul so I guess that she knows better than us.

I also read many complaints about Banobagi, some clients aren't happy with the results. Now in my list there are: Small face (the best in cheekbones reduction), Grand, Shimmian (specialized in rhino but the price is much higher than the average), and Regen. I think I'll get a direct consultation with these clinics once I arrive in Seoul.
I know there're many other good clinics in Seoul but they don't care about foreigner clients, only Korean or Japanese go there.
The worst is that all clinics quote us much higher than local clients, which is unfair :sad:

Hi guys,
I have one question, please if anyone can help.

I was told to pay 30% deposit at Regen so that I can book for an operation day once I get to Seoul. However, I don't want to pay the deposit because I cannot choose the clinic before meeting the doctor in person, and above all, the deposit is not refundable.

The problem is that doctors at Regen are always busy, so if someone got surgeries there, could you tell me which period is the less busy and if it's possible to book for operation day once you arrive in Seoul? I mean with just 1 or 2 days in advance.

Thank you for your help,

I see if I can go there for 2 weeks if not I'll delay it. Better to be safe, I guess.

It is better to be safe! :P

Online consultations can only tell you so much and everybodys body is different, so no telling how it will react to surgery. Lipo is unfortunately one of those surgeries where the aftercare process is just as key to how it will turn out. Other types like eyes or nose, you can be careful and just let it heal over several months. Lipo needs daily massaging for up to 6 months after the initial surgery otherwise you'll get hard lumps which need heat treatments to be corrected. Anyway, i'm sure Thiefcat could probably shed more light on it than me seeing as she actually had lipo on her legs not too long ago.

thanks so much for this information!

quick question for those that have done or thinking of doing eyes: anyone planning on taking any sort of keloid or scar cream to lessen the chance of scarring/keloids after epi?

BTW: booked and confirmed to arrive in korea on 15 march - leaving date still up in the air, but thinking 2 or 3 april. also booked myself a translator - i'm visiting local clinics. this sh1t just got real!!! lol

:woohoo:

Let me be honest with you. You cannot get refund if you pay the deposit. Don't be fooled by them. They pull the same thing on me. The best is to go for all your consultations one week before your surgery day. They will most likely to be able to slot you in for surgery on the weekday. Never ever pay until you are dead sure. It's not with burning it.

What if you can't get the doctors that you want on the surgery day? Or they tell u they may no be able to achieve the results that you want?

I know that View cancelled a surgery slot of a patient who paid for full price for a surgery. They conveniently change the slot by informing the farking damn translator who don't even bother to inform this poor patient. So, anything can happen. Don't pay until you are sure.

Eye epi first. I want my eyes bigger and more bright than this.
If you have time so we can meet at 6th or 7th.

Hi there Soong sister, I used an incredible translator - her name is Eva - she is Korean but has lived overseas (Australia) for 10 years so her English is near perfect. She knows all the PS jargon and can help you tremendously. I would recommend her highly - she is also extremely patient and will look after you. She is also able to translate written Korean into English (she did that for all my medical documents). The only negative is that she currently is only avail on Sundays - her email is [email protected].

Most clinics are closed on Sunday