BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Does anyone know which clinics specialize in fat grafting to the cheeks or facial lipo? I know these are really risky procedures and have heard a lot of bad things about these procedures in general, by seeing as my face is already uneven, I want to look into it more.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My GF got this done, I'll ask her.

hi everyone! I'm pretty new here. I am thinking about going to Korea to get non invasive face lift and a eye surgery because my upper eye lids hav e become droopy due to aging. I'm 30 with mild sagging skin. I did a ton of research and was attracted to the EZ lift procedure at Grand. It is a non invasive threading procedure that aims at tightening your jowls and helping you regain your facial v line. Anyways, has anyone had experience at Grand? Any doctor recommendations? Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ladies! May we all get more gorgeous everyday!

She was avail on Tue for me, she might be avail for another day for you - just check with her for her schedule.

I don't know if you have insurance or what type of insurance, but a family member of mine had droopy eyelids and insurance covered most of the expenses to get it done. She had a hard time seeing and had to tilt her head back in order to see. If your goal is to fix the droopiness because of the sagging skin, maybe get a consult in your country and see if your insurance covers anything.

Thanks for your reply dear, my eye lids are not very droopy at all. I am the only one who can notice that my eyes are not as big as they used to appear. My mom kept telling me that don't need anything but I want it cause it bothers me. So my question is whether anyone had experience getting things done at grand?

oohhh...Thank you so much for your advice, I could never imagine a clinic can do such a thing to their patients :sad:

However, the problem is that I have such a tight schedule with only 10 days off from work. I won't be able to travel to Seoul 1 week before my surgery day, so I'm worried that if I don't pay the deposit, I can't get my surgeries done at Regen the next day after my consultation.
I read somewhere that doctors at Regen is always overbooked...I don't know what I should do now. Any advices please for those who have a tight schedule like me? :sad:

Don't worry I am on the same boat as you are. I only can take 10 days (12 max, though not ideal because I'll miss school) off for surgery. I narrowed my list and I have two clinics that are on the top of my list. I want an in person consultation with them in so I know their thoughts but I hear that clinics can be on a tight schedule. I don't want to book a surgery date without meeting them in person and knowing their thoughts. But I also don't want to risk not being able to get surgery done the day after my consultation.

Oh no, I had a super tight schedule too. I understand what a your predicament. Pls bear in mind that visiting all three clinics in a day is impossible. There will be waiting time and highly unlikely u will be able to talk to the surgeons as they are in surgeries. You will only meet consultants. This happens even when u pre booked them moths ago.

Bear in mind , eyes and nose needs 7 days before the removal of stitches.mandible jaw surgery will need at least 2weeks. So pls time yourself.

Alternatively, tell the consultants few times, that u have tight schedule and not going to see other clinics. Tell them you wanna do with them. Keep calling and reminding them. Also as for payment, just BS and say you have TT he money and it takes 3 working days to clear. Tell them nt to screw up your slot. Good luck.

Rmb, it's the surgeon, not the clinic that you should be comfortable with

been navering..

OMG I'm gg to look horrible at day 7, pretty horrible by day 14 and by day 21 still look very suspect. can't wait to get back to work at day 21....NOT! lol

BTW someone here asked about losing hair after gg under GA - found a couple of girls on naver that had the same problem, but considering how many ppl went under the knife and the number of occurrences of hair loss, i don't think it's a big problem. from the pics it also didn't look like half their hair fell out - didn't look toooo bad

:smile:

which surgery are you undergoing? if it's a rhino, 10 days would be enough :smile:

Thank you dear for your advice, I feel so grateful talking to such a nice person as you :smile:

Now I understand that I have 2 choices: 1 - splitting my surgery list into 2, meaning that I'll only undergo nose revision in August and V-line will be for next time; 2 - I'll have to postpone my surgery date until next year so that I'll have more time working on recovery :sad:

I don't mind having a slightly swollen face at work but reading all your reviews make me understand that I'll look like a monster at 10 days post ops . It'll be impossible to tell my husband and colleagues that I have some teeth work done instead of having plastic surgeries.

The thing is that if I split my surgery list, I'll have to pay for air tickets and accommodations twice, then go through hard recovery twice :sad:

Air tickets are always pretty pricy but if you buy them at the right moment and you shop around, you'll be able to find round trip tickets for less than $1,000USD. I don't know where you're coming from.

As for accommodations, a previous poster used Airbnb and found a place for less than $20 a night. She said that it was decent and would stay there again. I'm planning on using Airbnb as well. I know other people who use it often and they said they never had any problems with it.