BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seoul For Real

I heard from him while looking for a doctor for my sister. There I was, all infuriated and frustrated and while my sister had her revision rhinoplasty done at Shimmian, I asked them who the best doctors were and that's how I got to know Dr Han.

I decided to get a consultation and woah 90 USD for the X ray and Dr Han was calculating away the symmetry of my face. I honestly have not heard of any doctor going into such detailed analysis so I was bewildered and impressed. The price is rather steep but hey, if u wanna have a go, u might wanna skip somewhere general. This guy is like Masterchef, he's not even constantly in town. So I decided to do it and I've already started to block the dates.

Is there anybody around that's serious about going to Dr. Wang in China? I was planning on scheduling an appointment with in the next few weeks. If anybody has any information on him, please contact me. I really want ot do this but the lack of information is frightening.

smilebaby, drose, taeyang...anybody...

I am in contact with Jinwoo right now and he pre-approved me for my stay. I just want to book my flight first and make sure that I can get a day or two extra off of my schedule, though I won't know till 10 days from now.

Well Han and Jung are buddies and in the same professional organization, so they will recommend each other's work. It's like me recommending my fellow fraternity brother (men's university social club) for a job, he may not be the best, but he's my buddy.

Even though Dr. Han does his due diligence by measuring everything out - this is actually a normal best practice in western medicine, so by Asian standards it's impressive, but by American & European standards it's expected, and since he trained in Germany he's simply bringing a western practice here. He also doesn't have multiple surgeries per day as ID, Regen, etc... so he's got time to do this work, and you're pay $90 for it.

It's funny because there were conflicting recommendations when I saw Jung. He recommended a chin implant, which he would perform, and when I asked Han he said no way don't do an implant. But Jung did not recommend Han to me for genio I found him through my own research.

Genioplasty is pretty straight forward in terms of predicting the result because of the 1:1 bone to soft tissue ratio. Other more advanced procedures like jaw reduction etc... are more difficult.

I checked out some before and afters from his blog:

http://facialhan.blogspot.kr/

It seems like he's very pragmatic and conservative for facial aesthetics, so he might not be the best option for women looking to have that dramatic Korean pop-star or actress look i.e small face v-line. I have a feeling his approach is super subtle more general hospital style, and more noticeable if correcting an extreme deformity.

That' what they call a mini-room. I've seen these posted on craigslist. It's tolerable, but very small. I would double check if you have a private bath in yours or of it's communal. The kitchen is communal for sure.

The crowd typically staying here are your typical backpacker passing through Korea.

Thank you dear, I've just sent an email to Jin woo to ask him if his mini room is close to Regen clinic ^^.

Hi guys, could you please tell me how much did you spend for your stay in Seoul? I'm bringing 2000$ for 2 weeks in Seoul, for everything: accommodations, 3 meals/ day, transport...Will it be enough?

Hi everyone. I just had a consultation today at Grand. First off, I gotta say it was super packed. I had a consultation time at 1:30 pm, but ended up spending nearly 3 hours there. It's definitely a bit chaotic.
The Consultations (notice plural):
First I checked in and then I had to wait for about half an hour before anything happened. And then the English translator came to me to fill out a pre-consultation form. I then had to wait for a long time to get a pre-consult. This is where you meet with one of the staff who kind of pre-screens you and informs you on what they think you might need based on what you want. Then afterwards they send you back out to wait for the actual consultation with the doctor. During the consult with the doctor he goes over what he feels is best for you and explains anything and everything you want/need to know. Dr. Bae is the one who did my consult and will be performing the surgery. After this consult I was sent back out again to wait for the pricing.

The Money:
So during the pricing consultation, the lady gave me Grand's base price of all the procedures. I'm getting double eyelid (natural adhesion), epi, and rhinoplasty + short nose correction. All of this totaled up to almost 6 million won. If you schedule the surgery on the same day as your consult and you pay in cash you can get a discount. My total ended up being 4.4 million won. Plus you have to pay a 10% deposit to secure your surgery, but you get refunded afterwards.

You definitely do not need to hire a translator is you're consulting at Grand. My translator was SO good and nice. There was no barriers in communication at all. She was so sweet! If anything she really made the experience better. I have to say although it took a long time, the service there is really good. I had a consultation with View and didn't end up going. It was just a feeling, plus on the phone View was less than accommodating. I also had scheduled an appointment at BK, but since it took so long at Grand I just ended up canceling BK as well.

And that was pretty much how my day went today.

Hi,
is your appartment close to Regen clinic? How to get there from the international airport? And how much does it cost for 14 nights please?
Thanks ^^

Great to hear that your consult at Grand went well. Grand is currently on the top of my list :smile: Let us know how your surgery goes! Since you booked your surgery during consultation, what was the soonest surgery date? I am flying there and I might only be staying for 10 days. I know that if you pay a percentage before your consult, they will hold the surgery date for you but I want to meet with them in person first.

Also, how did you pay? USD? KRW?

Who does the most dramatic nose jobs in Korea? I know that a nose job isn't meant to give you that "perfect" nose you've always dreamt of, but I want to get as close to it as possible. When I look at PS websites, there are some that are really good but then there are others that give only a subtle change.

Please suggest a clinic or two that does nose jobs similar to the pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And BEFORE you say that "Oh that nose looks good on her but maybe not good on you"... well, you gotta see me first :sweatdrop:

Is Grand good at rhinoplasty and V-line? ;)

hi dear thanks for sharing! When is your surgery? I am going to grand in march for an EZ lift and an upper eye lid lift as well. Keep us posted on your progress! Good luck :smile:

hey tracey

i'm there from 15 march to about 2 april

doing eyes & nose