BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi marir, can you send me the list too? [email protected]. Thanks.

I am abit confused of what you guys were talking about. Is it because some of your threads were removed? So sorry to be asking silly questions but what is naver & you have links to some Korea cafes which provide more info on ps?

I feel like I am re-doing my research on the clinics again because initially I was more inclined to go to BK but now I am not too sure what or who to trust anymore.:shucks:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gf was really pleased w/ her nose job. And I decided to get my nose done after seeing her result :smile: thats probably why I didnt visit other clinics and just went w/ Dr. Kim.

However, for my eyes, i'm going to do a bit more reserach and will meet w/ other clinics before deciding.

Hey where did you your gf get her nose job done? Can you reveal that information here?
Pm me lol..

LOL. n then there's those coworkers who have to say everything about nothing. Gosh, I'm really going to have to dye my hair blonde or red and get some bangs to throw everyone off from my.surgery.

Ahaha xD that would actually work for me with a pink wig. They would just keep focusing in my hair instead of my face LOL.

I get that too. Sometimes I think that I only need this and this, but then I get replies telling me that I need other things that I've never thought of...

Anyway, ptosis refers to droopy eyelids. I don't know if it only means one is more droopy than the other one but you can find out more here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptosis_%28eyelid%29

They say that a Ptosis combined with Eyelid surgery can achieve bigger eyes. Don't really know about an epi with ptosis though. I know that on the BK website, they have a page devoted to ptosis correction, so you might wanna check that out if you're still a lil confused.

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I would love a copy of your list. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!!

Thanks Monalisa,
I wanted to get something done that was more permanent than regular botox injections. The jaw reduction surgeries sound pretty gruesome & painful, but I think it will be worth it at the end. I wish there was a simpler way to remove some of the muscle hypertrophy without a major surgery...still doing some research, but thanks for getting back to me.

Hi -
Anyone in Seoul now...? Landed yesterday - and had consultations booked at JW, ID and Regen. Never made it to Regen and decided on ID.
Thursday AM surgery. Scared and heavily jet-lagged now!!

Hi everyone, I've been following this thread for few months now because I am also planning to get p.s (rhinoplasty)in Seoul on April '13. I am on the process of choosing a clinic who specializes in rhino with very good results. I am interested into Banobagi, Real, Regen, Grand.. I will go for walk-in consultations first and then decide which clinic. Does anyone here who has been recently to the clinics I've mentioned? Could u pls share ur experience. It will be my first time to have surgery so I'm a bit nervous :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:
Banobagi quoted me 5,000,000-5,500,000 for rhino. I think it is expensive. What do u think?Some people from the old thread was quoted less than this. Still waiting response from other clinics..

OMG exciting!!! good luck!! def let us know how it went! If ID is good, I will add it my list of consults!

Hey... all the best for ur surgery! keep us updated ya!
In the meanwhile, you might want to go stock up on some food for the first few days:smile: