BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Ohh whats an eyelid levator muscle correction! What exactly does it do? I don't really get it? haha! Thanks !

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understandable, but when you look at most Korean surgeons websites and talk to them about an ideal face they often mention Caucasian beauty aesthetic formula and golden ratio proportions. Wider eyes, double eye lids, narrow mandible, raising nasal tip and making it thinner and adding a higher bridge - These are Caucasian features, so by that logic, wouldn't a Caucasian surgeon who works on Caucasian faces knows how to create such features? I think the trick is finding a surgeon who is sensitive to needs of an Asian patient for wanting these features because most of them are trained to not alter ethnic facial markers in patients for ethical reasons and because it's an awkward request to them.

It's like if I'm Mexican and I go to a US dermatologist and say please make my skin as white as possible, they'll first check if I have any skin problems, and if I don't they'll say you don't need treatment, and you should rethink why you need to change your skin color, and maybe refer a psychologist. But in Korea, it's like "sure no problem, these are your options."

I wonder if someone with a Caucasian nose will end up with an Asian nose in Korea, or if they just say your nose is perfect.

Have you thought about an Asian surgeon in LA? Dream has an affiliate clinic in K-Town

Coincidentally, and not to be confused with VIP International Plastic Surgery in Apujeong, there's another VIP Plastic Surgery located in LA, and the doctor is also Korean - http://www.vipsurgery.com/

It depends on the area. Maybe at least $100 per night.
Maybe u wana consider getting hostel as they have discount if u stay more than 7 days for some...
Not adversting but just come across one that my friend stayed before:
http://www.namsanguesthouse.com/pay_e.htm

There are many hostels around that are good. You can try searching by area:
hostelworld.com

Their hostel is quite good ..not that shady..

haha ic! besides cold pack do you take any other supplements?
I am very curious about sineech but I dont know where to get it and also dont know it is that recommended and safe to consume..?
My friend recommended me to take bromelain which helps in swelling. Not sure how effective it is though lol...

Hostels are not a bad option, just more of a privacy concern.

Caution about Hotels/Motels

If you see Hotels priced below $100 in the Gangnam area, they are basically what we in Korea call, "Love Motels." These places are exactly what the name implies.

It's not dangerous, it's just the idea that you're staying in a place that's only used for 'pow chicka pow pow.' Surprisingly they are pretty clean, but how clean...? You might need a black light to really know.

They are mainly used by couples and business men having affairs or hiring ladies of the night. In Korea, 65% of Korean male officer workers cheat on their GFs and wives and these hotels, room salons, massage parlors and special karoke rooms are the places of choice.

Disagree... Caucasian people are born with those features. They're usually looking to make their nose smaller, not bigger with a higher bridge, etc. And frankly I have never heard of a white person looking to create double eyelids :P

Is the price they quoted you includes the usage of autologous cartilage to lift the nasal tip? If include, its really worth it. Super cheap. :smile:

I already received reply from BK for my bulbous nose case. Here is the reply

"According to the picture, I think you need to have surgery of;

You can have nose surgery to make your nose higher with dermofat graft and cartilage graft and tip plasty to make the nasal tip sharper and more defined. And weir operation to make your nostrils narrower.

I will not use implant for your nose.

And it may cost

4500usd"

But I am still waiting reply from nosejung. I heard for rhino, nosejung is better. Is that true? Im in dilemmaaaaa :sad: This is the tough decision ever because I don't want to do revision after a year or so. Huhu. Need to choose wisely.

I don't know yet, I asked him that but I haven't got a reply yet. It's especially cheap since I live in Europe and 4500usd is about 3300euro :biggrin:

I have e-mailed Shimmian, Real Cosmetic, OZ Clinic and ITEM. I only got replies from Shimmian and OZ. I've read a lot about Shimmian and OZ, has anyone got experience with Real and ITEM? I've read the first 70 pages of this forum but I haven't seen anyone really talk about those clinics.

I didn't take any supplement. I'm sure Sineech is safe to consume and you can get it at makemeheal. From what I hear, Arnica and Bromelain work too. Bear in mind that it might not work for everyone. You could eat pineapple to help you de-swell :P

POLL

How many people are getting primary rhinoplasty and how many are getting a revision?

Reply back with "primary" (this means you've never had nose surgery before)

If revision, reply back "revision" and state which revision # it is (2nd, 3rd, etc...) and where did you last have have surgery. Example answer "Revision 2nd Taiwan"

Different surgeons have different styles. Of course you should go to a doctor with good reviews and is recommended. But you also need to consider their before and after pictures. Some surgeons are more conservative while others make more drastic changes. You won't have the perfect nose even with surgery but you can get close to it if you pick the right doctor.

Primary

Yeah.. thats what I heard many of them saying eating pineapple. I would definitely eat it if i can find when i am in seoul lol..
Ok I am considering to buy sineech from makemeheal now ha..:smile: