BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a similar from BK too. I haven't gone through every review here yet so I can't comment which is on top of my list. But so far, I have them, Pitangui, and Banobagi. I've heard of ID and JW too, but I'm not that sure.

I'm really worried about the recovery process. I don't want to look like I had a nose job, I just want people to basically say after 2 weeks, "did you change your hair?"

That's why I like Jung's nose jobs, very subtle. I know most gangnam folks are proud to have unnatural and dramatic noses because it's like a status symbol. Although they look attractive, it's obvious they got work done, and the culture here is so excepting of it, so it kind of works. I don't want people to know.

Oh! Are there any more recommended American or Canadian clinics like this? I'll try googling, but if you have any to recommend, please let me know.

Primary.

How about "Hanok House"? is it safe and comfortable? I want to try authentic Korean life style , may be just for few days after surgery. Any Hanok house near to Gangnam? btw, u didn't reply my PM about ur apartment. :smile:
thanks in advance

Yeah Hanok houses are great, but can be little pricey. I didn't include it in the earlier list because it's a little unconventional and more touristy. Most traditional houses are north of the river, so not in gangnam. But I think a hanok house won't be that comfortable post opp since you'll be sleeping on the floor.

HI cheon,

I am interested to visit BK after Aug 2013 and plan to do eyes, nose and v-line jaw surgeries. Are you planning to do just nose? When are planning to go?

you can pm me or mail me at [email protected] :smile:

hello darlene. I know right? It's confusing at times, but I guess that's the price we gotta pay to look good. lol. Pitangui? Aren't they one of the oldest in Gangnam?

I'm wondering if there's a poll for those who had their eyelids done and where'd they go to. I wish this forum had some sort of static counter that would count who went where and what surgeries did they do.

There should be a thread strictly for reviews and threads dedicated for each clinic.

Hello, Everyone! ;)
I want to share my story with you guys .
I've been a silent reader of this thread for a long time too! Pretty much like anna85 and many people who wanna know a little more about PS.
I had my nose and eyes surgery done almost 3 years ago. But as you apperantly notice I'm here because I'm not satisfied with the results. =(
I know that many people here asks about rib cartilage for their nose. So, I'm the one who already had this expirience and I'm not happy with the results.
Maybe the main reason the dissatisfaction is the fact that I'm from Russia xD
(and also I'm Asian) so it was a mistake from me that i choose a Russian surgeon for that kind of surgery. Well, I really wanna do revision-surgery in this year(ofc in Korea). And not only my nose, I'm also planning do eyes and maybe something around face-contouring.(cause currently I have pretty bad shape of face .espesially forehead).
I would love to tell more, but unfortunately , my English isnt good at all. (and I'm sorry for that ^^')
If you has any question about me and my experience - feel free to ask. I'll try do my best to answer them for you.
By the way , I wanna make friends here, cause sometimes I feel lonely because I don't have any friends who were pretty much in the same situation as me.

Thank you for reading!^^

I almost forgot to tell that I'm interested to do my surgery at Grand. I know that many people here are also interested in this clinic. Please, any information about this clinic or your own personal experience would be greatly appreciated.