BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What don't you like about your rib cartilage nose? Is it because it's too big/doesn't fit your face? Has it shift, warp, etc? How hard is the tip of your nose? Are you going to have it removed and replaced with silicon or just looking to have it re-shaped? Thanks.

Hey
I think all you've just said is exactly describes my situation. I mean yes my nose totally doesnt fit my face. Yes, it's shift when you touch it. The tip of my nose is pretty much hard I think. Well for now, I don't know what to do with my nose yet. Cause I'm still waiting a reply from Grand.
What about you? Are you planning to do your nose surgery with rib cartilage?
Do you already have some thoughts about clinics and surgeons?

View used to have Miss Kim, the office manager, she speaks English and organized my consultations with the doctors... But when I tried to contact her a few days after to organize my OP date ... I got no reply from her. Waited for a few weeks, called the clinic.... Was told Miss Kim stopped working there... Boohoo ~~ Still waiting for their reply on my email... I managed to email them in Simple Korean ....

Totally agree. And I can say the same about russian surgeons!( they're absolutely useless for building or sizing up)

I'm considering rib cartilage because if it's done right, it will last a lifetime. My only concern is how hard the tip will be and the un-evenous that can occur with absorption. I think if you don't like the shape because it's too big; doesn't match your face, you need to find a surgeon that can reshape it. I'm considering VIP (top choice). Shimmian is good too, they do rib rhinoplasty as well. VIP is the more expensive of the two. Search their sites, look at the before and after see what you like. I like VIP's before and after more. Just a matter of preference.

Hi mouseyval. For now, yes. I don't want any drastic face changes at once. I just want to take it little by little. In august? I didn't set any dates yet because I still didn't choose a clinic. I just received a message from Pitangui and their offer is pretty good. What made you choose BK? I'm going to resend a message to Banobagi since it didn't send the other day. I'm going to wait for their reply before making a decision. =)

I totally agree. It would certainly be easier to find info there instead of having to sift through the thousand of messages here. Have you had anything done in Korea?

Not yet. The plastic surgery I've gotten so far was from the USA. BA and lipo. I am planning on going to Korea in April for rhino and chin implant. Once that happens ill probably open up a thread strictly for reviews.

I see. If you don't mind me asking, besides the opportunity to travel and tour the city, why Korea? Have you done any personal research on which clinic to choose? From my quick search, Banobagi, Dream, and BK are ok. Pitangui looks promising as well. And I think Regen and ID are popular too.

I think Regen and ID are popular among the locals. Wait, aren't they all popular? Lol. It makes me wonder about Pitangui. They gotta be doing something great to last that long right? Most clinics came out around 2000 based on what I've read. I think a new thread should really be made for actual reviews...

I'm not sure if I'll have my jaw reshaped but I'm really sure of getting my nose fixed. I've currently listed BK, Pitangui and Banobagi for now.

So, why Korea? Why not Beverly Hills? I live 10 minutes away (without traffic) from Beverly Hills. There are a ton of surgeons and they do cost a lot of money. However, most of their patients are not Asian. It's true that the Asian face is different and what a doctor will do for a Caucasian patient and an Asian patient is different. I've been to consults with popular plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills and some of them say that they specialize in Asian rhinoplasty. But even though they've said that, their work still does not compete with what Korean doctors can do.
With one of the consults I've been to, a doctor who is popular with Caucasian patients, told me that my nose is perfect and that he will not do anything to my beautiful nose. But my nose looks like a lot of the before pictures on Korean websites.

There are 600+ plastic surgery clinics in Korea and no I am not exaggerating. The ones that are mentioned here are the most popular ones not just because of the forum but with locals as well. Contact the translators or any medical touring company and they'll say the same thing. From my research, I had a long list of clinics that I was considering. Now, I only have 3-4 that I will be having a consult with.

haha ok.. then i feel safer at least i wasnt quoted higher. Yes we shall use our bargaining skill then ha.. hopefully it works.
I enquired KMHgloabl their prices are lower but they are just giving a super general figure.

Procedure
Incision Method is effective for correcting drooping eyelids, excessive fat and muscles. Suturing the incision on the eyelid will create the crease.
- Cost : around 1,500,000 ~ 2,000,000 KRW
- Required time : 7days
But more interested in me on the dates that i wana visit them. They even send me two emails to ask " so when are you coming for surgery? When do you have a plan come to korea? Did you book a hotel ? "

LOL... then i didnt replied them.

I didnt enquire much clinic actually... more or less I had already decided to go Teuim now after reading all the infos..It just give me confident they are more "well-trained" in double eyelid .. i dont know i just feel that way haha..