BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Going to Korea on in less than a week's time! Just managed to book reservation last minute with 2 more clinics. So gonna be going to Grand smallface and View!
Finally understand the feeling of those people who are going - Getting more nervouse as the day draws near...

For those who are there and have visited the clinic recently, is it still the peak peroid? Did you managed to get your operation the next day?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'll have to cross them out for now since they don't have a translator. If the clinic targets local clients then I'm afraid they'll only provide me with the options that most locals ask for.

Hi

Im planning to go to korea in June

My main purpose is to have facial contour
I need some suggestion about which hospital will be the best and who is a specialized doctor

Im get really confusing now ID ? BK? Wonjin? Regent Smallface ? EVERM?

is anyone go in june?

Hi cheon,

I agree that they probably cater to locals taste but doesn't that mean their good? As far as being a local, they are more "in the know" of the good doctors and clinics. The are probably continuously surrounded by friends and families who have done ps and have a good sense of which clinic is reputable.

Im worried too though about the communication barrier... ahhh id appreciate your thoughts on this. Im going next month and I cant seem to decide and they are on the top of my list.

hey i was just wondering did you get your nose done by dr. suh in jw? may i ask what procedures you had done to your nose and what exactly about your nose you don't like now? thanks in advance, jw is on my consult list so every bit of info helps:smile:

Hi there!

Im going to korea tomorrow!

Email me and we can meet up or something =)
Im going to banobagi, ID and BK for consultations
[email protected]

I will go to South Korea in next month to do a double eyelid surgery who is willing to go with it?
I have Korean friend in Seoul, he can help us find the most reasonable price and the most appropriate hospital if someone plans next month to South Korea cosmetic please contact me at least go to there together

my Email [email protected]

January 2013
sorbet0408 (2-17th) - Confirmed
sWalloW (6th - 19th) - Confirmed
shockingpinkz (7th - 26th) - Confirmed
cyntoronto (6th - 21st) - Confirmed
JQ132006 (11th - 26th) - Confirmed
miso soup (7th - 20th)
momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)
TP11957980 (15th Jan - 2nd Feb)
pppmmm (1st - 16th)

February 2013
EevaLeena (Feb 3rd - Apr 20th)
apples. ( Jan 30th - Feb 17th)
Cherrykiss (Feb15-Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
MsNovember (Feb 18 - Mar 7) - confirmed!
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
bella147 (26 march - 6 April)
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
Reneesyd( 3 April - 18 April)
SeekingBeauty (6th April - 17th April)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th-May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan (June 15th); planning to stay for 2 weeks.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

Thank you so much for taking time to reply my question! My Rhinoplasty will be a very simple procedure (just rasping down the bump) therefore there will be almost no changes.

I think I will go for the mini V-line before the Rhinoplasty. For going under general anaesthesia I probably will choose a big hospital to have surgery. But I don't know so many of them except Grand, BK Dong Yang and ID hospital. Are you living in Seoul? Do u have any idea whether there are other big hospitals for facial bone contouring?

After reading some reviews here and on forum.cozycot.com I kinda set my mind on ID hospital because they seem to be good with facial bone contouring but I'm still not sure if it is going to be "really" dr. Park Sang Hoon to be my surgeon, it seems to be hard to book a time with him...