BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hey guys

I'm going to Korea mid December around Christmas time to do fat graft and liposuction.. Does anyone know of any other liposuction clinics that can do fat grafts too?

I know there's 365mc, but they don't do any grafting and is purely a liposuction clinic

Also to those who have done it before, what's the recovery time and did you have to get laser on the liposuctioned body part to prevent it from being lumpy and hardening? (A clinic I consulted before said I had to get laser every week....)

Thanks!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys
I got some updates for Cinderella and Banobagi. I jus got emails from them 2 days ago but because of the heavy storm. I couldnt post them. I got the prices for a few surgeries. I personally trus Cinderella since two of my cousins got their nose done there....I didnt know they went there for nose jobs but when they got back, i was saying to myself, man she got so much prettier.....but would u guys let me kno if the prices are quite pricey? N should i bargain?

This one is from Cinderella
his is Cinderella Plastic Surgery & Dental Clinic.

First, I want to know which part of your nose injected Radiesse.

Our hospital’s Masterpiece Nose Surgery can give you a slim nose line with a beautiful nosetip. All of this is performed by our chief doctor Jeong Jongpil.

Surgery method should be decided according to the condition of your skin and the shape of your nose.

If you don’t want to leave a scar outside your nose, we will do our best to give you a beautiful nose by closed rhinoplasty.

By our hospital’s Multi-dimensional 4D V-line surgery and Zygoma Reduction Surgery, you can change into a small and multi-dimensional face shape just like a celebrity. Your front, side profile and 45 angles can have a dramatic change.

The change of Bone’s size and shape is permanent, but the height, size and shape of your nose may change as your skin will sag naturally when you become old. It’s better for you to know this point.

We need to check more for your reservation date Jan.2, because there are lots of appointments. If you can pay 10% of the total amount as a deposit, we will try our best to make your reservation on that day.

We have partner accommodations near our hospital which is safe and affordable.

If you have any more questions, you can contact us. And we provide*1:1*customized service for your convenient and satisfying surgery.

Estimated Cost:

Balance 4D Zygoma Reduction Surgery 7,500,000~8,000,000 korea won

Multi-dimensional 4D V-line surgery(whole chin) 15,000,000~16,000,000 korea won

Masterpiece Nose Surgery 4,500,000~5,000,000(VAT excluded) korea won

Minimum Treatment Period: 3~5 days

Optimal Treatment Period: 5~7days

->This one is from Banobagi
Hello Miss:1.*we*will*put*a*I*shape*implant*for*you*to*higher*your*nose*bridge2.*and*we*will*use*self*cartilage*to*higher*do*for*you*nose*tip*as*well,*we*will*make*it*more*defined*and*pointed.3.we*will*do*alar*base*reduction*to*narrow*your*your*alar.4.we*might*need*to*remove*some*fat*tissue*from*your*nose*tip(*we*will*decide*after*we*see*you*in*person).5.we*might*need*to*narrow*your*nasal*bone*as*well(*we*need*to*see*you*in*person*and*decide*it)And*the*price*for*total*will*be*about*5000000*to*5500000*korean*won.And you have*protruded*mouse, I don;t know if you want to do surgery to correct it or not?*http://www.engbanobagi.com/face/m_check.asp?jsMenu=6but it is kinda big surgery if you don;'t want to we could do something*else*to fix for you.

Hope this helps guys....also im a new member so i couldnt message some of yiu back so message me your email instead....i wanna go in January
:smile:

Also...should i pay the deposit for booking the appointment? Or should I bargain with them in person? Will they take you for surgery the next day after consultation? Anyone experienced please help!

I am planning to get rhinoplasty as well !! Just trying to do my research for next April :smile: How's your healing process?? Are you liking your nose so far?

Yea.. I'm Going to have that problem too. Especially my eyes will get noticed. I can't walk around there the whole day wearing black sunglasses and mouth mask. I'll probably scare away customers LOL. Surgery isn't that popular and known here. So all those procedures they don't even know. And would call me crazy because a lot of people get cheek implants and I'm reducing them. XD

So exciting ! Good that you didn't make over rushed decisions in the end. Good luck! I hope you'll love your results. ^.^

Hi everyone, longtime lurker here.. Is it uncommon to go to one clinic for rhino and another for v line in one trip? (Or different procedures in different clinics) those are the two I'm planning to do and I'm not sure that any particular one is good to do both at!

Please keep us posted with your experience MiaAnn, good luck!

Some Korean doctors actually insist after a few times of Botox injections, the masseter muscles are permanently reduced. It's because masseter muscles are stupid muscles...whatever that means...:smile:
I've only had one injection so far, so I don't know yet. From what my surgeon said though (he's also a Korean) he thinks it'll be permanent after 3-4 injections over a span of 2 years.

your radix is WAYYYY too high. now youre gonna have what i like to call bird nose syndrome. maybe its the swelling.

I asked different people and they said it is not common, however, I thought I remember reading a forumer who went to teium for eyes and then somewhere else for something else. I gotta check back to previous posts

anyone here can read in chinese word? I got I reference from one blog that include a girl who doing PS and the result is so WOW!! LOL..

http://hellvenchua.blogspot.com/2011/10/before-after.html

i randomly search at google.. im doing research and be sillentreader for so long :biggrin:

planing to do double eyelid at malaysia next month.. because my bro's friend has done at there and the result was so great.. not swellling so bad..

and rhino + chin at korea next year..

Yeah sure, what's you email address?

Hi did u do fat graft on ur face? can i please have more info?