BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

If that's you in your avatar, STOP! You'll be crazy to mess that up. :smile:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. I'm thinking of getting my nose n Vline done at banobogi as well in April. Let me know how ur consultation n surgery went.

hi guys!

im looking to go to 365mc to do arm and thigh lipo... havent had consultation or anything booked b/c no one ever picks up the phone line and no response from email yet...

has anybody has experience with 365?

or any clinic recommendations for arm&thigh lipo?
how many days would i need to be in korea for lipo?

much appreciated if anyone could give me some comments!

They take sometime to reply. I'm doing lipo at 365mc too! When are you going? well, you need to stay at least 10 days for stitches to be removed.

i want to go as soon as possible!! just waiting for them to reply back now... what about you??
can i go back home and get the stitches taken off at a local clinic?

Not just the eyes. I've noticed that the nose all looks the same as well.

Thanks for your input! Nose? I have considered getting a nose job but I'm prioritizing getting my eyes done first with a double eyelid surgery and perhaps a epi/lateral canthoplasty if the doctor recommends it. I don't want to have any "drastic" transformations because I still want to see "me" in the mirror.

I've heard of Shimmian but I haven't personally been there. I have double thoughts about doing plastic surgery here because I think that most physicians here are mainly focused on derm and not on plastics. Plus, no offense to those who live here, but I'd be extra careful because a lot cosmetic doctors here are really after making easy money.

I forgot which thread it was here but I remember reading somebody who went there and had an unsuccessful outcome. I know that it might as well been an isolated case but I'm still reluctant to go there.

Why'd you ask?

I agree. I think this is a classic case scenario of having a knife-happy doctor that just operates without thinking of the natural aesthetics of a client. I think its important to actually think each "case" through and treat every client as unique individuals. This is just giving a negative image to PS in Korea by making their clients "look" the same. It's obvious that their nose are identical as well and that the surgeon didn't even think about proportions and angles.

Tempting? I've seen better B&A pics than theirs and quite honestly, even if their after pics are far from what they originally look like, it really isn't that impressive. I guess that what made some of them "impressive" was because of the way they looked before any surgery. The other lady looks cartoonish because her eyes are tooooooooo wide. No wonder why they don't have a good reputation. In fact 1:5 clinics don't (I'm just basing this on the number of certified clinics).

If everything goes smoothly I'm going march-apr. i asked them before about that question too,yes you can take them out back home. Are you travelling alone?

Hi everyone, I'm flying to kr tomorrow. I'll be going for eyelid revision and possibly rhino. I'm consulting w a ton of places mentioned on this forum. I'll be there til march 7th. If you are there around same time pls feel free to pm me or
email me: [email protected]
Kktalk: msnovember

Ill be sharing my experience once I get there!

Hi every one, I am thinking of going to Korea in July,2013 for a face, forehead lifting plus upper and lower eyelid blep. could anyone kindly advice me which clinics have good reputation for these procedures? I'd like to have everything done at one place. I have in mind these: Regen, Banobage, vip, Oz. Pls help since i am new to this forum and very nervous and confused. Thx much