BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi, could you PM me which clinic/surgeon you got it done at??? And how much did it cost? Thanks!!!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bee doing my surgery tmr at grand.

After bargaining, my price is1.2 million for vline, zygoma and tiplasty (they quoted me very high prices in the the beginning. Even with this price, I know there are many out there who hasgotten better prices.

Initially there was no one, but shortly after, local koreans keep coming in. It wasn't packed, but I saw about 6-8 of them. One girl seemingy just had her nose job done and it looks painful to me actually, blue black everywhere. I asked the clinic's translator will I be like that, and she said "yeap!"

At least seeing some local koreans there made me more assured.

and GOSH! I'm less than 12 hours away from my surgery, and kinda nervous now. Will keep you guys updated and post my result. Hopefully the drs will do a good job on me!

ANyway who else is here? I've contacted some fellow forumers who are here.Probably we can all hang out together soon with our ballooned faces!

And please, if you have time, pray a sec for me for good results. :smile:

1.2 M won for all three?! Good luck to you and your surgeries..keep us posted as soon as you regain consciousness and feel better. Have a speedy recovery dear!

Good luck for your surgery. Is tht possible or did you just miss out one zero which is 12mil won??my nose and eyes already cost 7.8 mil!

Hey. Are you still going to Seoul in April? I need to be thinking about buying a ticket soon but would be nice to co ordinate with a few other April travellers.

Yo yo y'all.
Sorry if I have not replied to your private messages there are too many, I have only recently become active on here again and will assume you all found the answer elsewhere on this forum which is a wealth of invaluable information. Hope to meet some of you if you are in Seoul in April.

Thats the plan! :P

I'm looking at buying a ticket myself but waiting for the parents to finish moving house first as i'm pretty sure they want me to move all my stuff into storage before i disappear anywhere so i'm pretty sure thats gonna take a chunk of change.

PM or let me know here when you finalise your dates.

Keep us post OnlyIf . I am interested in Grand Vline and Rhinopalsty, too. :smile:

Hahaha. Sorry its 12 million for all 3. Not 1.2 million. Lolz!
Nt used to all the big numbers here.

Alright! Going for my surgery now! But will meet the nose n faciall conturing doc one last time. My english translator June from Grand clinic is very awesome! Like a friend to me already. Will get her namecard for those who r interested in going.

Hope everything will end up as I hope myself to look or even better . And yup will update u bout it. :smile: see ya guys in a day time!

Good luck. I hope u will have the best result. I will do Vline n nose in April too so nervous, I hope u can share ur progress here so I can be all prepare for mine especially vline cuz it's a big surgery

I'll be in Seoul April 6th - April 17th :smile:

Coming from LAX I've found prices as low as $800. I paid $1500 for a nonstop flight. Bought it last week.