BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi gorgeous,
im flying to seoul on april 25th. will be doing cheekbone and v-line. girin quoted me 4 mil KRW for cheekbone and 6 mil KRW for v-line. wonjin quoted me 11 mil KRW (after bargaining) for cheekbone and v-line... has any of you gone to girin?

Yes I think these ones were listed before because they are a lot harder to find on google. Koreans use a search engine called naver so local clinics that only target koreans don't optimize their sites on english speaking search engines like google. Grand BK ID are more english friendly since they are catering to more international client's and yes they are very big.

I'm not really sure what I think about them.. there have been so many people that have given feedback about all these clinics on the earlier posts. Im going next month and 5 of my clinics are medium to smaller, only because through my research I valued doctors who have operated/experience on a similar nose like mine and had a good result. Then reputation and pricing were the next factors of my choice.

I've totally been daydreaming about how nice it would be if vline only cost 1 million won. :amuse: Good luck!!

I'm in love with this girl's results: (from Naver)
[​IMG]
But I've found that a lot of girls don't say where they got their PS done, even in private messages. T_T

Depends on where exactly you are and when you book it. Summertime (June/July/Aug) flights always more

haha ! ok then i shouldnt fast.. because after surgery is only soft food i better eat something nice before ops =D

wow so excited for u! Good luck and may u have a speedy recovery... awaiting your updates here xoxo!

awww So pretty! looks abit like kim tae hee eyes ! I hope my after result is as good.!

I will buy my ticket this weekend, direct flight from LHR to Incheon. Hope to travel 1st week in April return 3 weeks later so I can eat Korean BBQ and visit some sights before surgery. Can you do early April?

Awwww, i'm actually looking at mid-April cos thats when my translators free. We'll probably overlap somewhere when i arrive and when you're leaving.

Which translator are you using as I know Zoe is free at the beginning of April? I may fly on 8th April arrive 9th April which is a Tuesday.

I'm actually in the Nicole camp. I've been talking to her since December and shes been great answering questions etc. So i don't really feel inclined to ditch her at this point!