BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

You know what, Cinderella quoted me:

Masterpiece Nose Surgery 4,500,000~5,500,000 korea won

Nose Alar Reduction 2,500,000~3,500,000 korea won

Osteotomy 1,500,000~2,000,000 kroea won

Which is between 8.5 million - 11 million for silicone implant, not rib.

I don't think I can bargain much down even from 8.5 million, so I had to take them off my list unfortunately.

I've seen Migo frequently on this forum too, I couldn't see much of the style for rhino from the limited amount of pictures so I was unsure. I figured they were more conservative. But since you mentioned them, i will do a consultation, THANKS!

I've selected JW six months ago when I began research. For whatever reason they were always on my list, and so far never heard any bad feedback on them. Yeah, they didn't seem to do dramatic, but I really wanted to see their input.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinderella gave you a really high quote.
They are known to be on the pricey side. This is what they sent to me:
Estimated Cost:

Multi-dimensional Celebrity Nose Surgery: about 4,500,000 won (VAT excluded)

Osteotomy about 1,500,000 won

I have no idea what the difference is between "Multi-dimensional Celebrity Nose Surgery" and "Masterpiece Nose Surgery" :shrugs: Maybe it's just a name they used.

When I first looked at the English Migo site, I didn't even bother putting them on my list because they had a limited amount of pictures. But if you go to their Korean website, there are A TON of nose before/after pictures... and they look amazing! You'll need to create a username so you can log in. I used google translate and figured everything out.

Hey @kisskissbang ...

Here is another forumer's experience with Migo and Cinderella. The quote Cinderella gave her in person wasn't as high as the quote that we got in email (though maybe she didn't need as much work done to her nose):

Wat Is osteotomy?

Yeah I think i read that before. I wonder if I could get it down that low though. 8.5 to 5.6 million would be really awesome! Now im so confused. Plus I saw Migo's korean site, yep I wanna go now.

What's weird is that JW quoted me 4 million? lol not sure what's going on here.. seems like they are just throwing numbers out. I guess it leaves me no choice but go to the consultation. I definitely think Cinderella is the safest bet too!

I think you and I want the same nose :smile: something like the pictures I've attached. I think she has the perfect nose!

I emailed JW and they quoted me $5000USD for rhino. All different prices >.< guess we will have to wait until our consultations.

I can't PM you. The clinic is call advance cosmetic surgery, you can google it. I paid about aud5.5k. HTH

hmm... from what i understand teium's doc always recommend epi to patients... LOL~ i was also recommended epi.... what i understand is epi cuts the inner corner of the eyes making the eyes closer to the nose bridge, thus enlarging abit and showing abit of the red flash of the inner corner of the eyes (which according to them (koreans) their definition of eye beauty is to reveal abit of the red flash-or so i've read)

your mum's eyes seemed fine to me thou.... perhaps it would be clearer if she have removed her makeup coz i can't tell there's any ptosis problem...

also, i read from this forum, i think in the much earlier pages that one forumer who went, the doc told her that their prices will increase soon or something... so i wouldn't worry to much about the quote... after all its just estimation... i think a face to face consulation would be more accurate.

just my 2 cents, based on experiences i have read, teium's doc seem to know english so i don't think you would need a translator there... i'm also planning to go there for surgery next year on my bday (29th) or the following year (30th), as a bday gift to myself but it depends on the process of how much i could save, since i have plans for other procedures at the moment.

Yes I know! My mom already has the red flesh showing inside the eye, naturally. So I don't see how he can recommend that he cut in more? LOL?

My mom's makeup is actually off.... she got her eyeliner, top and bottom, tattooed like 30 years ago. :shocked:

Well I think my mom is still getting it done at Teium regardless, they are good. I see your interested in them as well, I'll keep posted on her results next month too ;)

What nose? All is see is BOOBS!;)

Actually its quite similar. I'm planning on showing this photo the doctors. Love her nose.

I'm kinda like in Xiaxue (singapore blogger) situation prior to her 2 surgeries. Took her twice to cut her nose in half. I just want to do this once and do it right! (http://xiaxue.blogspot.ca/2008/09/bestest-blog-entry.html)

Good luck to you too! :smile:

wow... 30years ago?????
lol...
yeah, do keep us posted on the results! :P

Are they really good at that ?? So far I know, VIP is really really good at rib rhino but super expensive. How about Dream? They are popular among Koreans but not so sure they also do rib rhino.
Coz I research online, implants definitely can get one or two side effects. One way or another you have to remove it.
Dermal fat and ear cartilage, moderately nice but real high reabsorption which means my nose only can last for two to three years :no point
The only side effect with rib is just that it is too hard like you are touching wood . Scary but who's gonna touch your nose everytime you go out, right ??
Confusing