BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Yeah of course, we should always go with who we feel comfortable with. Well I've just looked at all my prices and it seems the 8th is best for me so I will definitely see you there! I will get myself put on the list. Have you decided on a hotel yet, can PM me if easier.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not yet. I'm still scouting places on airbnb as i'm actually planning on staying for around 2 months.

It's not a quotation. That was the price I paid for. I have no regrets tho. Results are natural. Only thing my nose is too damn natural.

Lol I would fly there to get myself cut up too if its 1.2mil. I love the girls eyes too. Looks natural. It looks like incisional tapered, ptosis , epi n love band

Hi there,

I think you should search about Zoe in this forum as I remember someone mention greatly about her bad points. Not to scare or let other people down, but want you to have a look at what other people say :biggrin:

Do you know roughly what page number I can find this information or who wrote it?

You can use the search function for this forum. As I can't remember which page, but in sure it's in this thread. Hope this helps :biggrin:

Hihi rose1000 where are you from? I'm thinking of going korea during July-Aug too!:smile:

hi

is it possible to give an update about your smile
because last i heard you had a grumpy smile
are you satisfied ? i heard many people go back to had it get it out

tx

I am going to Korea in April 27 and planning to do Vline n nose revision. Which clinic u plan to go to ? We should meet up sometime for the trip

just wanna share some infos,

i recently found out a friend of mine did her nose at shimmian with dr.jung.
i thought her nose looks quite natural. well her nose is quite high, because of the height some people might be able to tell that she did her nose. but i think for that height, it looks pretty natural. she did rib implants fyi.

hope this helps someone =)

How much did she pay for that ?? VIP quotes me more than 10k USD just for rib rhino !!! :expensive