BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Dawn yang has had more work done than barbie. Her chin implant pokes out weird and her nose is crooked(god knows what nosejob # she's on now lol). She only looks good in her own photos that she photoshops/edits. I used to read her xanga way back before she had tons of work and she was naturally really pretty. What a waste.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I am new here.... I have looked through a lot of posts but wow there are so many!
I am an London girl who really wants to head to Korea for surgery but v. scared and have no idea where to start!
I do not want to change what I look like too much so looking for surgeons good at natural results rather than dramatic :smile:

So true. Her surgery stage three was really good. She now trashes herself and looks like an alien. In real life, she looks weird, inhuman. So people pls don't end up like her

Naturally pretty? Really? I saw an old photo of her and she didn't look all too good.

Yesterday, I had scar revision for two small scars I got from a previous plastic surgery procedure. They used local anesthesia and I was awake during the whole procedure. While I was laying down on the table, both the surgeon and the assistant asked me if I got my nose done because they both said that I had the perfect nose. They were both Caucasian.

Two months ago I went in for a consultation with another Caucasian surgeon and I was asking for him to fix my nose. Now, a lot of Caucasian patients fly to him. He has good work. During my consultation he refused to touch my nose because he said my nose was already perfect and that my nose is what Asian patients ask for when they go to him.

Yes, I take these as compliments and I'm quote flattered. But I've been self conscious about my nose for a LONG time. That's why I'm so confused that they think it's perfect. Then I email Korean doctors and they all agree that my nose is wide and bulbous. I know that beauty is subjective but it does make me second guess myself.

Hope all of you take my advise not to go to this clinic as my experience with this clinic and lucky enough I took off at the end. l lives in US and I made a deposit through Paypal to confirmed my high ratio frequency masseter muscle reduction surgery. The clinic is called IPS Korea www.ips-kr.com which they claimed to have 5 stars facilities and services and I was too dumb to trusted it. When I arrived the clinic, first I have noticed the name is different, its called Noble Petit and I was shock the clinic is so small and filthy, not to mentioned no one even asked me if I had nail polish have to be removed or if I wear any accessories that has to be removed, I had a less than 5mins consultation with the surgeon and they just hurried me to start, I asked for the toilet and cannot believed I had to go outside the clinic and its a share toilet with some other shops on the same floor, so when I get back to the clinic and the girl asked me to wash my face and I did but there was no tissue or towels inside the washing room which I was really concerned about their hygienic problem. And which freak me out was the customer representative who tried to see if the clothes that I am wearing would be fine for surgery and end up she said 'Better not, cause your clothes has a hook, it wont be comfortable for you to lie down!' and I just cannot believed what she said. Then she act very annoying that she had to look for a comfort clothes for me for the surgery and end up she pulled out a sweater which were hang in a closet but without pants and I asked where is the pants and then she said its fine to wear my own pants, at this moment, I freak out once again and I hesistate for contiuing my surgery without taking a good look for the operation theatre, which I glad I did and I found out the so call 'operation room' is just like an office with a very old and used surgery table without even a proper surgery light on top, all they have are only office lighting inside the surgery room, at this point I cannot help myself but have to call this surgery off even I had the deposit wasted. Anyway, I really hope all of you can stay away of this doctor, I am just too dumb and honestly desperate to have my masseter muscle done and seems like he is the only one claimed himself can have this advance techniques without shaving the jaw bones, so I thought maybe I should give it a try, but I am so wrong without paying much attention cause he has very less case studies (before & after) photos on his website and I also found another complaint case about him, a woman from Hong Kong which unfortunately had a failure operation by him and she went to the press.... Really hope the Korean governement has more restrictions and rules to protects us and wish you all have a safe journey to plastic surgery in Korea !

Hey A_sa! Thnks!!! Ye im really thankful the day after i woke up from GA is over. Lolz!! The rest is a breeze to say the truth.

TOday im 9th day post op. Went back to the clinic to remove all the stitches in my mouth. It's really freedom man! The doctor ever toldme the 1st two weeks are crucial. So long there is no infection before removal of stiches, everything will be fine. (Nd the wounds n my mouth are what concerns me the most cuz they are like so many and r seemingly the hardest toheal.so glad they have mended properly!

Finally I got to meet a doctor to talk about my chin, and I was right! That bump below that made my chin look longer is my bone n not any swelling piece of hard thing like the consutants have said! Sigh!

And i found another problem as well.. but well, ill give myself 3 months first..

Like what my English translator,June, from Grand told me, she receive many emails from people complaining bout this and that constantly for 3 mths, but after 3 mths, they stop. (Seemingly thats when the swelling disappear n the result appears by then). So ill just wait for now before deciding if I should bombard them.

I really like dealing with her cuz she's nt fake n hypocritical n have given me frank n honest feedback till now so i do trust her), Hopefully everything will become better by 3 months. I am really just 9 days post op so probably its really too early to judge.

BUt i will be really sad and angry if the problems persist.

ALl the best to everyone who is recovering oram coming over to Korea for ps!

February 2013
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances
Cherrykiss (Feb15-Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
MsNovember (Feb 18 - Mar 7) - confirmed!
Puffy123 (Feb 21-Mar 5) mrsbabydust AT gmail Dot com
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
kianpark 17 (15-22) - confirmed consultation
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
itsumobaby (19th - 24 March)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)

April 2013
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)
SeekingBeauty (6th April - 17th April) - Confirmed and Booked
HongKongPhooey & friend 9th to 30th April, flights booked

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
turningpoint (14July-28July)

Very sweet of you RitchAllTheTime. As long as Im satisfied with my nose revision results (Added a 2mm Implant- Avatar is simple tiplasty) I will be finished w PS for now. Just healthy lifestyle to maintain, and of course skin treatments.