BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Thats freaking insane...you're from Canada!!?!??! :P

But seriously, the consultants said you needed all that? I know they're supposed to sell things at the end of the day, but surely they'd try and sell something that actually seemed reasonable. This'll make me think twice about what the consultants say for my consultations, thats for sure.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in Canada are you from? :smile:

Would you be able to post photos of your before and after?

And which procedures have you had done?

Yes Canadian! I was in your neck of the woods (London) earlier this month! Korea PS clinics talk about PS as if its a walk in the park, and to make all these changes to your face and body is 'no big deal' since beauty is SOOO important to them. I know I could probably do all the surgical procedures recommended and im sure it would look great- but i'd also loose my own individual indentity which I have no intention of doing.

I have heard of many others having the same experience. What's especially scary are the clinics where every girl looks exactly the same after!

London's not quite my neck of the woods, i'm actually in the north of the UK :P

But yeah, keeping your individual identity is pretty important to me as well. I don't think i'd be able to go along with the consultants if they say i need a lot of things done.

Anyway, hope your recovery is progressing and that you're doing a lot of shopping. Have you met any peeps from the forums whilst your there? How long is your stay in Korea this time?

Hey i am in korea now too, dya have kktalk?

lol whats so insane about Canada?? lool i'm from there as well (toronto), but i'll be moving to london, england for law school next year!!!

I just have a consultation with dr Kim from bk hospital. I don't really like this doctor because he is not really passionate about his job and just want to make money . However I wonder anyone have a breast augmentation done by him whether he did a good job for me to consider to book him. The only plus point is the bk hospital will help you save some cost

Thank you so much for your answers, such detailed information! I have decided that I will 100% have Buccal Fat removal but I am not sure if I want lipo as well so I will ask two doctors when I am in Korea in April and get an opinion. I have to revise my paranasals so I will have stitches in my mouth anyway but I do hate having them taken out it's not pleasant!! I have a dimple on one side and not the other, I've not come across any Korean cosmetic sites that offer dimple surgery, when I googled this I came across hundreds of people wanting this procedure so I guess it must exist, does anyone know if this can be done in Korea?

Hey hkp who did u do ur paranasals with? I have just been recommended them by VIP..

HKP,
I had buccal fat removal. I think the stitches are up further away from your nose. Paranasal implants are closer to your nose. So you may have two stitches (one from buccal fat), the other from paranasal implant. Buccal fat removal didn't do much for me, so it depends on your anatomy.