BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bother yourself with herbal remedies. None of them work. Just drink water, eat well, don't smoke/drink and staying healthy are the best remedies for getting better. Seriously.

Usually the doctor chooses to take the fat from the thigh instead of the stomach.

Fat graft is similar but different from dermal fillers. Fat graft is natural; about 50-70% get reabsorbed by your body but whatever remains will stay there unless you lose weight. It is on the safer side.

There are different types of fillers. Some are not permanent and are only temporary. But some are injected and stay there forever. For example, PMMA cannot be removed and does not get absorbed into the body.

Fat graft, in my opinion is good. But depends on what you are going for.

Hi for those who have done vline before, how long before you could talk and smile as per before op? And how long did it take before all ur swellin disappear and you look normal again? Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm silent reader for almost 2months, doing research on my Mun's eyelid surgery. All of your posts are really helpful. My mum had just finished doing her double eyelid surgery, eye muscle correction (due to symmetrical eyes), lower eye fat removal and face graft. She is in midst of recovery.

Anyone of you that had botox in Migo clinic? Mind to share your experiences? I had mine 2days ago but I was faced with some serious issue which bothers me quite alot. Is doctor Lee an experienced botox injector? I really need help....

Good to see you have got home safe! The swelling for V Line is different for everyone. Apparently if you are physically fit and do a lot of exercise swelling will subside very quickly. For me I had to hide my face for over 1 month before I looked half normal but I am a slow healer and don't exercise much either. Apart from the swelling, how are you?

That's an average healing time, i think. I hear that swelling persists waaaaaaaay longer than that- around 6 months to a year. But then again, it does depend on the person and lifestyle and general health condition.

Hello! What kind of issues are you currently facing? It is normal to feel some discomfort while smiling and eating, depending on where you had the botox injected, but it will disappear in a couple of weeks. Some bruising is expected as well...

Hi Princess!!! I don't know where to get sineech. I'm curious to know if Pitangy and Pitangui are the same. Their english site uses pitangy in the web address but I don't know if you're referring to a whole other clinic. I'm going to Pitangui and other clinics by the end of next week. Will you still be there by then?

Yes, unfortunately, fat grafts are only a temporary fix. Absorption rate varies from one person to another. They are similar to fillers in that it "fills up" areas to add volume, but they are typically more safe to use since it is natural like @seekingbeauty said...

lol haha guess i'm quite bad at detecting jokes :P do you mind me asking
what part of the uk you reside in??

Hi Miaann! Hope you are doing well!

Saw in ur previous post that you have a dimple like thingy after your surgery, is it still there? Do you know what is it exactly and will it disappear?
Mine is a lot worse in that its a 3 CM LINE which was like a valley because it didnt swell when all parts of my chin swell! and its not even centralized! (Its deviated obviously to the left)

Hope you can enlighten me before I see the doc on this thurs (my 15th day post op) and im sure if I can trust them fori m sure they will just blame it on swelling.

MAn, hope its not permanent! Its damn ugly! Anyone else experienced it before?

HI HKP! Im still in korea!! Lolz! But staying in itaewon now till Friday which is when ill fly back. Feeling bored now cuz ive visited all the major sightseeing places in Korea, incl the zoo! (Which was quite a good place to visit/walk, and it only cost 3000 won!)

This current owner doesn't know I had PS, so I miss staying at the previous house as there was another tenant who moved in later and asked me to accompanied her to all the clinics (she only had her rhino - implant, ear cartilage for less than 2 million won!), and together with the friendly old owners, we held much quality time chatting about PS stuff.

For my swelling, it has gone down quite a lot, but much is still left I guess (about 30%). Been a bad boy as I've been chewing on KFC,and choice cut of pigs, and all those delicious meats since my 10th day post op! (couldn't resist them!) so hope it doesn't have any negative impact on my face (epecially the pork as they were really chewy!)

My friend commented that I would look really like a hot model if they reduced my zygoma from the 45 degree angle (they only did the frontal)
I was disappointrd as I did requested for it but the doc rejected it n said it would make my face too flat. I showed him other pp whom have the face i wanted but he said theirs are not flat. Really weird to me! He kinda was only lookin at my ct scan (bones) n failed to factor in my chubby cheeks (same prob with my chin which u know)
Long story short, we have diff beauty ideals I guess.
Shesh, im planned to clarify everything when I finally meet him face to face this thurs.

A more bothersome prob is that between my lower lips and chin, which is a 2-3 cm regressed line and is deviated to the left part of my chin. It looked like a valley on my face becuz it didn't swell when all my face swelled since day 1 post op! Did you have this problem or do you know what it is?
MiaAnn had this problem too but her was only a dimple. Mine was a lineeeee. Gosh... I hope it's not a form of disfiguration!
(Link to her post with pic here (#940) -> # Ofcourse, I'm thankful that my ps can be counted as a success as I look better despite 1-2 negative exchange (which i hope will disappear). I'm hopeful to things to become better (Really hoping) but even if not, I'll learn to appreciate it I guess. ^^

I've learnt how to cherish the things I am given, simple as may be, and come to realized there is nothing perfect about perfection itself. I really sacrificed a lot to come here, but no regrets. Only one life to live, and I don't want to live it thinking what would have happened if I didn't make this choice. Coming here alone on this life changing journey has indeed been very interesting and it marks the end of ps for me. :smile: Ready to go back and embrace the awesome life that's ahead of me!

I actually reside in one of the other major cities, Manchester, which is in the North West of the UK. Completely different to London if you ever have the time or money to visit.

Yeah, don't worry about the joke, i wasn't expecting everyone to find it funny considering this is an international forum after all.