BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I think that part of the reason to blame is that they have so many people coming in and out of the place that they seem to be "rushing" things just finish what they're doing and move on to the next one. Now, whether that's a sign of being passionate or not depends on us since we all perceive situations differently. But, personally, I'd rather have my consulting physician take things nice and slow.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Lemoniscate, I will check it out but I am thinking about eyes. Thanks again

May I ask where yr mom had her eyes done? I am thinking about the same procedures? I wish her a quick recovery. Pls update her result. Thank you

It seem like I have similar problem (small chin and small mandible bone). I am planning to go to Seoul in June - July to fix my chin, may be go for a chin advancement in ID hospital.
By the way, I think you are pretty enough, no surgery is needed!:smile:

:dothewave:Looking for someone/a group to buddy up in June/ July to Seoul:dothewave:

My plan is to be in S.Korea for about 2 weeks to do the chin advancement (or V-line) and revision Rhinoplasty.

My ideal is either we could share a room or staying close by (in the same hotel) so that we could help each other out, especially the few nights after the operation. I have been on my own the first time in Seoul a year ago to do Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty, the night after the surgery was awful to be alone as I have experienced.

By the way, I will be flying from Europe.

Feel free to p.m me so we can talk more about this!

Hey guys!

I will be in Seoul 3/12... I'm super excited! I have a question for some of you guys that have had surgery before and paid in cash. Where can I go to get the best exchange rate for Korean won? I'm thinking a bank would be my best bet. But I would like to know an estimate on how much Korean won I would get for $5000 US currency if I go to a bank? If anyone has an idea, please let me know

You should be getting around 5,434,000 Won as of today.

Thanks! So the banks in Seoul don't charge a fee? I was thinking they would charge an exchange rate fee especially if I don't have an account with them

I don't know. That is today's conversion rate. I don't live South Korea nor I am there at this time.

Your face is well proportioned from the middle of your forehead down. However, like you said, your forehead is out of proportioned. If you lower your chin any further you're going to mess up what you have already. Why not let your hair hang down a bit like the last four pictures you posted? You look fine there. Without offending you, if you make your chin any longer and pointier, your head will look more of an egg shaped, meaning bigger on top and oval at the bottom; not balanced. The rule of thumb is your eyes divide your face in half; the tip of your nose divide the the lower half into another half (or into quarters), & the lines where the lips meet divide that portion in half (or 8ths). That is the ideal human face/features. This is the rule of thumb I use when I draw/paint people.

If you look at the first picture you posted, your chin is already pushing the limit of the proportion already. Any more enhancement it would look too big.

Ever thought about hair transplant to lower your hairline? A little drastic but it will make your forehead look smaller. However, it'll be hard to find a surgeon who'll create a natural looking hairline.

May i check for example: if u decided to add in another surgery at the last min but found out that u do not hv enough Won,
will the clinic charge u if u're paying by credit cards or waive the bank fees since u did surgeries with them?

those that did lipo at ur thigh or stomach areas, do u wear loose fitting pants and is the area really painful after the procedures? is it true that u cant get that area wet so bathing might be a challenge? pls advise

I did lipo to my waist/stomach area. I wore loose fitting clothes/pants because loose clothes were more comfortable than tight clothes. You'll be wearing a garment but you don't want anything else tight on you, trust me. You cant get the area wet for an x amount of days because of the incisions. But after a couple days or when your doctor tells you it's okay, you can go and take a shower.

aww thats really a good news. everything turned out wonderful. lucky you! glad that you're really happy with it =))

thanks for the info. will take note :smile: