BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

North Korea is like a child that is looking for attention. If they send anything up that happen to stay up, it will be shot down before it could wet itself. :biggrin:

FYI, for those from the US, register with the US Department before you leave that way if something happen they'll fly you out. Also, the US military has a base in Korea so I'm not too concern.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that. Saw it earlier and I was going to add myself back on the list. I don't know why my name keeps coming off. It's been like this three times already. That's why I put my date in my signature.

God i hope the North don't do anything stupid, especially considering their allies will most likely not help them whereas at least the US will help the South to some degree (though they probably won't send more troops if it got to that point).

It actually doesn't help anyone if Korea is reunified, if anything most countries who trade with the Koreas will suffer economically. Its why you never hear anyone in the press saying the 2 Koreas should put aside their differences and get back together. The North should just drop all this invasion nonsense and get some proper leadership if they actually want to join the rest of the world in the 21st century.

After reading pages and pages on the forums I'm still confused on which clinics are better for eye surgery! (so much back and forth between which are good and bad clinics) I've contacted a quite a few clinics, with only a few replies back; so far my best option is Grand and then I read in another forum that they get sued a lot. Any opinions?

What do you recommend? I'm Caucasian, living in Seoul, so English is necessary :biggrin:

What happen to Teuim? It was mentioned quite a bit in previous posts but for some reason it has fallen out of favor.

Botox is temporary and you gotta keep getting shots every 3 months to maintain it. Not worth it IMO.

Oh where did ur mum do her eyelid? I am just curious.. so is there any food restriction after her surgery?? =)

The only place is to get it at makemeheal.com apparently i try to find couldnt find it selling in SG too. But I got some arnica montana from drugstore.com but then again i am not too sure how useful will that be as some had said it doesnt help...

I've heard the South Korean public doesn't take anything North Koreans do seriously and a very low percentage are concerned.

Nothing will probably come about from it. I was just putting it out there an an FYI, but it doesn't seem like possible nuclear annihilation phases anybody here. Probably another empty threat, but like a baby, NK is completely unpredictable. World leaders are taking it seriously, why shouldn't we?

No they dont charge any fee. You can change at any bank.

Yes usually they charge the 10% more if u pay by credit card. So its better to pay in CASH :smile:

Just re-updated the list since somehow my name got removed. March 18 - 31st confirmed with my mom. My mom is booked for surgery already on the 20th. I'm booked all day for consultations on the march 19th.

If any of you ladies are interested in meeting up, lets do it! PM me or email me at jennpnc [at] gmail.com

You should tell the clinic that since you added new procedure,they should waive the fees. No harm trying to use your bargaining skills :biggrin:

About lipo, it's better to wear loose fittings. First few days, you'll need to wear at least a size bigger because of swelling. They say thighs are the most painful. I talked to a few people.. Some people experience pain and some don't. I guess pain differ from each person. :shrugs: