BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I keep hearing this word thrown around - 'semi-permanent'.

What does that even mean? It's either permanent, or it isn't.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW 1 year, I thought botox is expensive and last only 3 months... rktmatjdgud could You please tell what doctor are You going for to have it done and name of clinic? And maybe could Yo sent me a photo before and after if You don`t mind. :P
Well I don`t know what to do now, it is so confuseing, so many options. ^^

lemmiknox I am just guessing that semi-pernament means in this case that they reduce master muscle but if You, like rktmatjdgud saied for example chew hard things a lot, then there are chance that this muscle growe back again.

exactly!!! a doctor told me his fat grafting method is semi permanent. i was like wut? if its permanent its permanent. whats semi permanent? lol

Hi vla

I emailed them via their email address shown on website. Can u share their email address w me?

I'm flying July 14 to 28. Have you set your date already ?

Hi thiefcat,

I email 365 for lipo. No1 replied me. Can u pls share the email address?

How much they charge u? And any ideas what technology they using?

I have one more question, but this time about eyes surgery. ;) This is what I read about lateral canthoplasty, what do you think about it? :

The natural process of tissue stretch back will pull the outer corner toward the center of the eye. This induces a disinsertion of the lateral canthal angle and potentially a rounding of the cornea of the eye. *Some interpret these changes as "my eye got smaller after surgery."

These are highly specialized procedures used for or as part of very specialized reconstructive and aesthetic reconstructive surgery. Unless there is a history of prior surgery, trauma, or congential eyelid abnormality, it is highly improbable that it would make no sense for you to go into someone's office and ask for this surgery. The truly scary thing is that someone might just acceede to your request. Some of the most difficult reconstructive surgeries I have done have been trying to restore the preoperative appearence of relatively young people who for what ever reason had "cosmetic" canthal surgery. Some surgical changes are flat out irreversible. If you are not truely body dysmorphic now, a surgery like this will definitely push you over the edge.

On the contrary. There have been many cases of people having lateral canthoplasty and seeing virtually no results in the long run. The cut heals up and you end up looking exactly the same as you did before.

i will try my best to bargain thou my bargaining skills sucks.. :P

thks for the advices, think i will get a few loose fitting clothing to bring there. i hv low tolerance of pain so really cant imagine how i will look like when i walk..
walk like a duck.??

365mc takes sometime to reply. It can be 2 weeks and sometime they will reply next day.

No worries :smile: I'm worrying about the same thing too. I hope I'll be those lucky ones that don't experience pain. :lol:

Bump

February 2013
Cher87 (Feb 14th - March 8th) postponed from Jan to Feb due to unforeseen circumstances
Cherrykiss (Feb15-Mar 15)
onlyif (Feb 18th - 1st March)
MsNovember (Feb 18 - Mar 7) - confirmed!
Puffy123 (Feb 21-Mar 5) mrsbabydust AT gmail Dot com
sesamekiss (27th Feb - 12th Mar)

March 2013
spartakooks (7th-16th)
NYC Angel (12th-27th) - confirmed
kianpark 17 (15-22) - confirmed consultation
bella147 (15 march - 2 April) **confirmed :smile:
kisskissbang + mom (18 March - 31 March) Confirmed
itsumobaby (19th - 24 March)
R3Gg13 (22nd Mar - 4th Apr)
Cherryzz around 24th
san ard mar.
angiebellex (28 March- 7 April)
daa_vaa (March 23rd)

April 2013
Reneesyd (3 April - 18 April)
HongKongPhooey & friend 9th to 30th April, flights booked
SeekingBeauty (April 6th - 17th)

May 2013
Go2Kr (May 8th - May 25th)

June 2013
Lexethan MALE (June 15th - June 28th). Confirmed and Ticket Booked!
Soong sister (June 18th - July 5th). Bought air ticket.
Janersmaners (towards the end of June)
Plasticbuns (1 month)
Crystallinesnow (end of June)

July 2013
turningpoint (14July-28July)

Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum up and down since the last one that led me here. I was born with cancer at young age. Because of this it affected a part of my body. It isn't noticeable except for the face. My cheek bone on one side is quite bigger than the other one. I thought of zygomatic reduction but I don't feel like gambling with my face. I opted for Malar implant. Cheekbone augmentation. I just wanted to know if someone who had been doing this inform me a little. I'm so scare about the side effect. Most of the people on this forum make it like facial surgery is going to the dentist. I don't feel this way. My choice after reading all this is regen. I heard i.d use fake pictures but their website is pretty impressive. I wanted to know the recovery and what to do so the implant does not move. I don't care getting "bbepp" at the airport i just want this procedure permanent. I will only do one side in order to match the other one. I would really appreciate if someone could help me on this thank you so much.

oh and what was the price around. I asked bk they said 3-4K but was wondering for id and regen. They don't answer no emails.