BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Arnica Montana is the plant extract that is in Sinecch; it's a company's brand name. If you buy Arnica Montana it will be cheaper. Make sure it's the one that says 30 times potent. Take one tablet three times daily. That's their recommended dose. Apparently it helps with pain and swelling.

However, if you do the following you will be fine:
1) Stop smoking at least a couple of weeks before your surgery.
2) Stop alcohol intake a few weeks before.
3) Regular exercise, 30 minutes at least 3 times a week.
4) Plenty of rest after surgery.
5) Eat right; more protein.
6) Keep hydrated.

Good luck.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Forumers

I am currently in Seoul and i am 3 weeks Post Op.
I had tip & alar plasty and Full Face Fat Graft done at Dream by Dr.Kang.

Before deciding to go with Dream i had lots of consultations:
Migo, chungdam u, KSamsung, dream & JW.
I used a translator

Anyone interested in my review & surgery experience, please PM me.

Cheers! :smile:

erm... actually, i bought arnica montana in singapore before my liposuction in medan.

i actually got it from amber compounding pharmacy, which was located in singapore shopping centre.

might want to call up and check if they still have it before making a trip down

oo.. so u used it already does it really helps in swelling?? any side effects for arnica montana? TIA :smile:

In short, live a healthy lifestyle..=) This is way more effective than any other homeopathic medicine.

semi-permanent:

it's when doctor's don't want to directly tell you that this procedure may not work, but would still want you to do it so that they'll have something to do.

That's just doctor talk for "You may need to come back in for another procedure in a couple of years." =) C'mon. They should've been more honest and say that there aren't any guarantees.

Thanks for that anitx but I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to use it. =) I'd rather use ice packs, change my positioning, and take pain killers since they're more effective than any homeopathic remedy.

I remember reading someone else mention this. Do you have the exact thread and # it was posted? I've heard rumors outside of the this forum as well, but I haven't read any news article about it. Does anybody else know if it's true? Why are they being sued? I know that they are one of the biggest clinics in Korea and that they have a massive expansion plan in Asia, but rumors are still rumors.

I am mainly concerned with reduction of the masseter, midface lipo, enlargement/lengthening of the eye
and and removal of the nasolabial fold (or better lifting).
Could you advise me the best clinics for these interventions? From what I understand, Teuim is recommended for eyes.

Thanks!! :biggrin:

IIRC they're not sued for bad outcomes, they're sued by people who've cancelled surgeries and are trying to get deposits back. I'm pretty sure its been stated in this thread but it must be a while back.

I see. Thanks for the clarification ritch! It's kinda hard to sift through every single post. I think that most clinics do require non-refundable down payments for scheduling a surgery.

I did some research a couple weeks ago with some of the clinics I've inquired. I just sifted through what's left of my mail to check it out and I'm just basing this on how they responded to my message.

The response I got from ID wasn't good, I mean their english was poor. Banobagi, dream and regen were slightly better. It makes me think that I'll need to look for a translator or bring an English-speaking local friend with me just so that I can communicate with them effectively. Grand and Pitangui have great english skills. BK is not so far behind as well.

You should try to look for a clinic that has experience with Caucasian features. Most clinics are popular for their local support and are only experienced with locals.

Yeah, i don't blame ya! 300-odd pages of questions and answers! Even as a history graduate where i basically spent most of my time reading and sifting through long passages just to find a 3 line quote, you wouldn't find me going back to find answers :P

Also, everyone best bring their helmets, North Korea just cancelled any and all peace pacts with South Korea today! :nogood:

erm... i gave up eating those after a few days...
i mean i have to take a few small tabs every couple of hrs...
i find it too much of a hassle...

LOL... so i've no idea wheather it helped or not...

to be honest, i am not worried about the nk threats...
they have been threatening for so many years since after the korean war...

once in awhile there's provocation like the island shelling incident and the sinking of that navy ship but out-right war possibility not high... at least in my opinion...

they are like loners...
china their closest ally is distancing themselves from them slowly...
i dunno how they are gg to survive if they push for all out war