BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi! I will be in Seoul at the same time. Please, mail me "danaa.vaa" gmail com. My Kakao talk ID: danaa90. Will be happy to meet up)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey-hey, does anybody want to share accommodation?
I'v already booked hostel far away from center.

But it would be more convenient after surgery to live in Gangnam-gu in more comfortable place. And it definitely cost cheaper :graucho::graucho::graucho:

You should look at air bnb. Those are pretty cheap and decent.

No I haven't done it yet. Going at the end of the month. What about you? When are you going?

I'm recovering really fast from my two-jaw surgery, but I'm still a bit nervous about the final outcome as I was pretty before and didn't really need it. Can anyone tell me how long it took them to get their final result from two-jaw?

Plenty of pineapple in Seoul, about 4,500 won each but a little more on the acidic side!

True. I'm a fast healer and by then my eyes were ok around day 7-8...still a bit off but passable. In the mornings when you wake up they will be more swollen due to you laying down, so cold compresses or a gel mask first thing after you wake up will take the edge off the swelling.

For the uninitiated, what is 2 jaw surgery?

I'm at 15.5 weeks post-op and I still have a bit of swelling and numbness left. I was told that final result will be at 6 months, but I think I'm pretty much there. I'm overall happy with my results. I just hate the way my nose looks from the front (but I think it's just me being nitpicky).

Why did you have two-jaw surgery if you didn't need it???

Most of the places said to just do Genio, but I knew it wouldn't improve my profile like I wanted. Where did you go for surgery? Are you eating everything you want yet? Can you email me pics? I will as well...I'm PM you my private email addy!

I just noticed this after browsing around other tabs from PS sites and wanted to know if it's legit or just another way of clinics to make us spend more. The mehtods seem to have a strong medical basis, but results do vary I guess. Looks like I'll need to think about this if there's an open lot for me to schedule my op..Thanks for your views =)

Seafood? Why should it be avoided? Thanks!!

I think the water and walking can be attributed more to her recovery than pineapples..but it wouldn't hurt to try, plus it's rich in Vitamin C that does aid in the recovery process. If you can't find em fresh, just head ot the grocers and pick up a can of Dole or Del Monte..lol

Just got a reply from JW Plastic Surgery, they r charging 2500 usd fr ptosis non incision, is it too expensive...:wondering

I'm pretty sure most clinics throw in at least 1 treatment (though i read Regen doesn't offer any). I've only read ones for facial contouring and lipo and for the most part they do work. The facials clean your face and feel great and theres a noticable reduction in swelling after heat treatments. For lipo its essential to get these aftercare procedures for the best results.

How do the celebrities who are rumoured to have had plastic surgery able to be back in the spotlight so quick when full recovery is supposed to be 4-6 months? I think its mostly to do with these treatments.

Seafood and spicy food have to be avoided because they can increase the chances of infection where theres an open wound. I think it only applies to people who've had some sort of operation where the surgeon has had to make an incision in the mouth though. If you're only doing eyes i don't think it matters all that much but i'm sure someone else can enlighten you far better than me whos actually had surgeries done.