BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

This is what my Thai doctor also told me, which is why he didn't touch my muscle. He said it hypertrophies after a while if you overuse it again. Obviously if your large masseter muscles are from teeth grinding or whatever, removing them is only a temporary solution. I don't know how true this is though.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure this is what everyone is after.

I'm a dude from Australia as well. Which city you from? I would PM you but you haven't got enough posts.

Generally, i dont find it cheap doing laser in Korea. I am not sure but maybe I dont know which clinics offer a better price so far i enqurie their prices are all overly high. The price seems to be more expensive than in Singapore.

I had done pixel , CO2 laser. It is painful but still tolerable for me haha. I am sure it is less pain going under the knife. The pain is over pretty fast. Downtime is probably 1 wk. But 4wks later your skin wont look as dark But Once treatment is not enough to get your pore size down. You need to do several treatment to see good effects..

I mean 4 days not 4 wks lol.. cant seems to edit the previous posting.
Anyway if anyone know of good skin clinic in seoul pls recommend.. =D

i'll probably be wearing a mask and sunglasses when i can, but yeah, it would be safer to take 2 weeks.

hey lexethan since our times overlap, i hope we can meet up in seoul. ^^ i heard you're vietnamese, are you still fluent? it'd be cool for my mom to have someone to talk to other than me so she doesn't go crazy while we're there haha. true what you said about makeup, though i'm most worried about not looking like the girl in the passport photo since i'll be flying to vietnam after.

Yeah sorry i'm still kinda new to this forum. I'm from Brisbane how about you? When are you getting yours done and where?

Thanks for your reply :smile:

Yeah i don't know if i'm allowed to get it straight after my nose job, because that might be too much for my face to handle lol. Maybe beforehand?

haha.. ya maybe beforehand. Cause laser will be done on the whole face including the nose... So if u have a nose job i dont think it is recommended to do laser on ur face. lol then your nose will have a different skin tone than the rest of your face because after laser your skins tone will be like slightly lighter.:smile:

<--- Melbourne. Hehe.

I'm not sure yet. Still weighing the options. But I've pretty much removed VIP Clinic from my vocabulary. There are better ways to be ripped off. I'm willing to give some underdog clinics a go.

When you hit 10 posts, PM me and we'll talk :smile:

Hi!

It's my first post but I have been lurking for a while lol. A lot of this board has facial surgery on it :rain: however I need body contouring surgery. I have lost a lot of weight (40kg) and want to lose another 15 by August. If you can guess my skin hasn't had the best reaction so I am thinking/planning of getting a tummy tuck and breast lift.

The places I've considered:

1. The Plastic Surgery (affordable and seems reputable but I can't see enough tt photos).
2. BR baram (expensive but do amazing procedures). However, I might as well go back to America and get it done.
3. Grand (expensive- seriously I might as well go to BR or America, not enough photos)
4. Wonjin (backup's backup. Beyond affordable but absolutely no before and after photos. I might visit the clinic to see if they have any photos and how long they have been doing the surgery).

If anyone else knows of any other places that are good for tummy tucks and breast lift please let me know! I'm an expat in Korea and I'd rather have the procedure done here then have to fly back to America and return (in a two or three week span).

I'll try to keep this updated if anyone is wondering about body concerned surgery. :smile:

Hi xsh. I going seoul on 10-23may. To get rhinplasty and lip on abdomen and thigh+hip line.

Hi! Maybe this is a silly question- do you need to pay for any consultation fees while visiting PS clinics in Korea? Thanks...

Heyy I'm from Melbourne too!

So what other clinics are you considering? Btw, are you just looking at rhino or other procedures as well?
I'm kinda considering a chin augmentation now as well..

Wow! :goodpost: Thank you for sharing your experiences!! Are those the only clinics you've been to? Just found a map which had english translations (so much for google translate) and saw that clinics are all lined up one after the other in Sinsa. Just wondering if it was personal preference or if the other clinics look 'bad' compared to others? I assume that it would be like window-shopping with all the clinics lined up.

oh sweet yeah i heard VIP isn't that great. From what i've gathered doing research i'm either gonna get my rhino done at JW, regen, migo or cinderella (cindy is a bit pricey though but yolo).

In that case i'll post as much as I can so we can start chatting haha, so many questions i need answered!